7. Game on

^^Book Trailer above^^

Monday morning already. I'm ready to get my game on.

I wake up at 5:30 am and get on my gym clothes. if I'm going to play the game i don't want to lose control of myself and become extremely unattractive. I feel bad in a way because they don't deserve to be messed with, but neither do i. This is my experiment to find out who actually has feelings for me and hopefully then my feelings will become more clear.

I leave my house and jog to the gym. I have my water bottle and headphones ready. I get to the gym and sign in. I run on the treadmill till it says I've burnt 100 calories, then i move on to the leg weights. I do a few sets of 10 on 20 kg. I then i do the same on two different arm weight machines. I go upstairs and do 500 meters on the rowing machines, then lastly, I get a 5 kg weight ball and do 30 sit ups with twists.

I walk out of the gym exhausted and head back to my house to get ready for college.

I wear a white crop top with light blue ripped jeans.

I do my make up and curl my hair. I check my phone and as i do there's a knock at my door.

I run downstairs and let Erika in.

"wow, you is looking hot" She winks at me and walks towards my kitchen.

I laugh in response.

"Rate my outfit out of 10 ?" I do a twirl.

"Definitely 10/10, mine?" She catwalks through my kitchen whilst eating an apple.

She wore a black and white patterned top with black jeans and black heels.

"9.5/10" i look her up and down.

"Agreed, i couldn't find my yellow skirt to go with my white top." She stresses.

"Don't stress, you look great. Sooooo how's things with Klaus?" I nudge her.