3.Finding the magazine...

So today I have only have one lesson of art and design then I'm going to head to the library to check out some Picasso stuff with Ezra and Erika.

Me and Erika get to school and run to our lessons. We're late.

Erika goes back to her normal lesson and I knock on the door to mine.

"Come in" Mr Kyle shouts.

"Sorry I'm late" I walk in and say apologetically.

"No worries Miss Scott, take a seat" he continues to talk about Picasso.

I sit in my seat besides Ezra.

"Hi" I say out of breath.

"Hey gorgeous, late?" He smirks.

I blush and nod.

He smirks and looks back to Mr.Kyle.
This class is just too much for me, with a hot young professor and a hot flirty next door neighbour I can't handle it.

*ping*

Everyone's head snaps towards me.

Shit

"Phone off please" Mr.Kyle says in my direction.

"S-sorry" I mutter.

"Who is it?" Ezra asks curiously.

"Bloody Erika" I whisper back angrily.

Really Erika ..
I laugh to myself whilst staring at my phone.

"Miss Scott. Hand it over" I freeze. I look up at Mr.Kyle, who is standing above me.

"I-uh ..." I stutter.

"Hand it to me" he states with his arm stretched out.

I go to hand it to him but notice the message was showing. I quickly lock the screen.

Two seconds later another ping goes off on my phone.

Mr.Kyle looks towards me and smirks after seeing my phone.

Shit

Erika what have you done...

The hour flew by and before I knew it we were leaving the class. Throughout the lesson me and Mr.Kyle shared some strange looks and he'd always smirk at me and look down.

As I was about to walk out with Ezra ...

"Miss Scott, a word please?" Mr.Kyle asked softly.

"Of course" I say, I brush past the people leaving and walk towards Mr.Kyle.

"Here's your phone" he smirks whilst handing it to me and I didn't bother looking at it infront of him. I was too afraid

"Next time phone on silent or switched off please Miss Scott" he chuckles "tell Erika I say hi too"