Chapter 12: Cursed Fate As A Marionette.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Norowareta Ningyō Ni Tojikomerareta(Jap)

Trapped In A Cursed Doll(English)

Story Thus far: Having two new members to the Takishima family has occurred to not be as easy to handle as it looks, One being a God and the other an unidentified beast in human form that has some sort of plan to use the new family she attached herself to. Yukima gets invited to Rin's gig while being in the bath together with the kids, they go to his gig and met his band crew. Yukima finds out that two of them are vampires, Rin allowed them to drink blood from Yukima and her to receive theirs as long as Yukima agrees to it. All together with some friends they all go out to the amusement park to have fun on rides and talk but they're traps set out harming Yukima disturbing there fun relaxing time.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Chapter 12: Cursed Fate As A Marionette.

Marika: Aha-ha-hah, pretending to be a innocent kid is so fun! A black feather?! Uh...

Rin: Are you all done?

Yato: Yeah, Thank you for the meal!

Rin: The others have gone on raids, wanna go one some?

Yato: I sence something bad...

Rin: Like what?

Marika: Daddy!

Rin: Eh? *I jump slightly not expecting her*

Marika: Found a black feather in the bouncy castle...

Yato: Where is mommy?!

Yukima: We need to get away from here fast!

Takuya: Best to be in public places there they can't act to rashly.

Yukima: *I grab they're hands trembling*

Seika: This is no good you can't run as fast as us. *I bend down* get on my back.

Yukima: Is that Okay?

Takuya: *I lift her up placing her on Seika's shoulders* I'll go in front to make sure there's no more demonic strings around.

Marika: We need to leave this place. *I look at Rin with a serious face*

Yato: *I stand up as I see mom in the distance I start running towards her* Mommy!

Rin: Somethings not right here we probably should leave and go to a indoor play area.

Marika: That sounds good! Let's go to a place with lots of slides and stuff, my old parents used to take me.

Rin: Hey guys I think something's not right here, we should all get together and prepare to leave.

Yukio: I am feeling a heavy mist of mayasma. For once I think you're right nii-san.

Takuya: *Grabs Yukima putting her down*

Yukima: Hey Yato! *I lift him up hugging him*

Yato: Mommy we need to leave imidiently. And leave Marika here she's probably the pawn trying to hurt you.

Yukima: Where did you get that idea from? It's probably a little demon playing pranks. *I show him a black feather twerling it around*

Rin: We need to go Yuki-Sama...