Chapter 10: Yin And Yang Is Always Found In Our Souls

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Norowareta Ningyō Ni Tojikomerareta(Jap)

Trapped In A Cursed Doll(English)

Story Thus far: Summer break broke out and all the gang of Rokuro's go to his beach house at Osaka since he has the place to himself and no adults to bother them thay play games while enjoying themselves at the beach. The get gender swaped by Senaka requested by one of them to make things more interesting but it caused everyone to go insane. Fighting as a diffrent gender was quite weird for all of them but doing pervy things was like a second nature even masturbating to their new bodies but who knows what happened behind the sceans. Yukio was given a mission and he had a fight with Rin causing Yukio to take his annoying big brother his girlfriend and Reiko along with him on the mission they all squeezed into the ride Mephisto prepared for them going to a unknown destination.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Chapter 10: Yin And Yang Is Always Found In Our Souls.

Yukio: Lucifer, where are we going?

Lucifer: To Tokyo.

Reiko: Ooh that's far away!

Yukima: Ah?! *I jump up scared ending up on Yukio's lap*

Yukio: *I pull her into a hug when she tries to stand up and she ends up having both her legs each side of me as she sits on my lap hugging back*

Yukima: Wha...ism going own Nii-sanwn~ *I say then I close my eyes falling asleep again*

Reiko: Sorry! *I cover my mouth*

Rin: .... *I look out the window feeling sleepy*

Lucifer: I am only joking. We are in Nara so we soon will reach our destination that's Kyoto.

Yukio: Okay, I am sure this was ment to be a quick mission though.

Lucifer: I'll announce Mephisto that you have reinforcements and you don't need back up okay?

Yukio: So it was just a trick uhh...Alright I bet I can handle this on my own anyway.

Yukima: Nggh...

Rin: *I look at her then close my eyes laying my head back on the back seat*

Reiko: *I see Rin falling asleep and I lean against him not before long he lays his head on my shoulder sleeping*

Lucifer: I'm paring you guys up like this.

Yukio: Pardon me?

Lucifer: Nothing.

-Osaka Beach house-

Rokuro: What the hell are you both doing? Untie the girls this instance!

Ayato: Shit. Shut up. *I tighten the roaps even more*

Izumo: Ouch! Get away from me now! Rokurooo!

Nanami: *I run in fast trying to escape from Tomoe and I bump into Rokuro* A-I I'm sorry Senpai!

Rokuro: *I hug her* It's fine.

Honaka: *I cry as I feel Hayato pulling my panties down*

Rokuro: Step away this instance or...!

Hayato: Or what? *I smirk stopping*

Kurona: What disgusting boys! Back away or I'll roast you!