Chapter 2: The deep secrets in my heart~ part 1

Trapped In A Cursed Doll CH 2

Norowareta Ningyō Ni Tojikomerareta(Jap)

Trapped In A Cursed Doll(English)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Story Thus far:
Yukima Daughter of a family with dark secrets is been deceived by her family into thinking she inherited a bad luck curse from her biological father which makes her not want to let anyone into her life. She then bumps into an exorcist that knows exactly what's wrong with her and is willing to save her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 2:The deep secrets in my heart~ Part 1

The voices scream out in pain. Rin beeing a demon himself can hear them just as much as Yukima can.
Cut yourself!!! Give blood to us!! We need it your family promised!! Your soul is mine!! It's mine!!

Rin Okumura: *Grits teeth and scrunches up my nose* She will not be devoured by you horrid demons!

Yukima:*Looks at Rin with wide eyes and I move away from his grip* Rin-sama?! You....can hear these voices?! *As I say so I put my hands on my head and give a foul look as if I'm beeing tortured*

Rin Okumura: Yes Yuki-Sama....I have a dark secret that allows me to be able to hear and see demons....and it's not because I have been tainted but for me to reveal my secrets you will have to tell me what you know so I can help you. What am I even saying? Who cares about me? Haha sorry...

Yukima: Rin-sama...Don't trust me so much I can't get close to people, tho I really want to. That is because I am cursed bad things happen to people I get close to....like death or suffering but I really care about you so that's why I don't want you to get involved with my misfortune. *My eyes start to fade out and I start to feel dizzy*

Rin Okumura: So that's what the Demons have been deceiving you to think. They have been feeding on your negative emotions to get stronger and useing it against you making you weaker.....Y-Yuki-sama I promise to save you! I am an Exorcist after all!

Yukima: *Feels my body fade and I faint falling on Rin causing us to both stumble backwards*

Rin Okumura: !!! *Panics and I lift her up in my arms walking to the campaign at school taking her into my room and placing her into a bed putting a cold towel on her head to prevent her from getting a fever*

-2 Hours Later-

Yukio Okumura: Rin what the hell is a girl doing on my bed?!!

Rin Okumura: Oh crap I forgot to put her back into mine. *Sighs* Because I moved her while I was changing my bed.

Yukio Okumura: *Walks over to her side and starts touching her forehead, I blush while looking at her* Rin where did you find her?

Rin Okumura: I bumped into her in the garden....she's possessed by a demon I want to take care of her and make her my new mission.

-Meanwhile at Takishima house-

Regina: *Walks through the door with blood around my mouth and blood dripping everywhere, with a knife stabbed into my right shoulder* Where the fuck is a maid when you need one?
*Phone rings, picks up and answers*

Reiko: Heeeey Okasama!(Mother In JP) Is Yukima back yet? If so tell her to come into the park to meat up with some of my school friends to hang out.