Chapter 1: The girl not worth knowing

Trapped In A Cursed Doll CH 1
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
I feel myself falling from reality.....I'm falling with no one to catch me but my misfortune.

[For information about how this story is read go to the bottom.]

Norowareta Ningyō Ni Tojikomerareta(Jap)

Trapped In A Cursed Doll(English)

Chapter 1: The girl not worth knowing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Wakes up and puts hands on my head*
Mmmph....*Sighing unhappily* It....was just a dream only a dream there's no way I could escape reality....*Fake laughs* Ha-aha I feel like a bitch WHY....WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING ME BEHIND?!.....WHY DOSE BAD THINKS HAPPEN TO THEM?! I should just keep myself to myself that would protect everyone or just die.....

Reiko(big sister): Yuuuukiiii~

Yukima: Gaaah! *Growls as I cover my head with my pillow and pretend to go back to sleep*

Reiko: You dead or something?! Didn't you hear me? get out of bed you have got a visitor!

Yukima: *Sighs and gets out of bed opening the door roughly* A visitor?! I absolutly told you I don't want to ever talk to no person ever again!....I'm Cursed Reiko!

Reiko: Stop with that nonsense again! It's your stupid excuse to stay in your room and read Manga or see Anime so shut the hell up and hurry out dammit.

*Gets dressed and I grab my phone running downstairs tripping over and falling down the stairs* Kyaaaah!

Reiko: What the crap?! *Rushes to her side and pulls her up dragging her towards the girl that came to visit*

Himari: Hello I am Himari Momochi I have been sent to ask you to come to school if you're not going to attend your gonna get expelled from High school.....please come with me and attend school *blushes and looks nervous while I talk*

"Why should I even attend? I should just leave myself die already..." *Thinks to myself*

Reiko: Yukima! Hey earth to Yukima!

Yukima: Umm I guess....

Regina (Mom): Please for God sakes child go to school or I'll cut your allowance!

Reiko & Hikari: *Chuckles*

Yukima: What the....FINE GET OFF MY FREAKING HAIR ALREADY!

Himari: Hello,Takishima-San rumors where spreading that you are a family of vampires *Looks at them a little scared*

Regina: Oh is that so *laughs* no no, not at all we don't hate the sun nor hate garlic so it's just a lie make sure to confirm that's a lie alrightly?

Himari: Sure ma'am.

Yukima & Reiko: *Sweat nervous*

Yukima: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! I'LL ATTEND SCHOOL TOMORROW HIMARI-BOZU!!

Himari: *jumps startled* KYAA? KAY CYA TOMORROW sorry....to disturb *Runs out the door and slams it*

Regina: That was so rude! Did you get damn urges to suck her blood or something?!

Yukima: Shut it!

Regina: *Grabs Yukima's arms and puts them behind her back* You better behave or....else hehehe *Evil chuckle*