Chapter 13 - goodbyes and secret kisses -

* Play song at the side right now*

Channing touches my cheek softly.  "I will miss you, babe."

Wide smirk appears on my face after his words. "I thought that you can call only your girlfriend in this name, if you have one."

"You're the one exception, sweetheart." My best friend explains with a smile on his face.

"That's sweet. Damn, I will miss you so, so much! Since we've met, we've never been apart from each other for so long, you know?" I mention and hug him, exhaling his amazing scent. One thing I love about Channing - he always smells good. Always, without exceptions.

Guy smirks when pulls back. I blush furiously."Did you just smelled me, Jenn?" 

"Whoops." I mumble awkwardly. "That's totally not my fault that you always smell so good."

He laughs loudly and his parents take a look at him. "That's my girl." 

Right now we're standing near his house and while his mother and father are packing bags in the car, we just stand, laugh and talk about everything and nothing. His little brothers are already sitting in the car, playing games in their smartphones.

"You know what, Jenn?" Channing asks a little more silent than before.

"What?" I ask back, giving  him dreamily look. He leans closer to me.

"I don't know, how about you but I think that last night was amazing. I've never had so much fun and... I've never had such great sex." I tremble a bit when Channing's lips touch my ear and blush after his words even more. He leans back and locks his eyes with mine.

"I... I can completely agree with you." I say carefully because I don't want his parents to hear me and smile. To his parents we've always been just very close best friends and nothing more. I don't really think they should know all intimate details about last night that we spent together.

"Great." Channing responds, flashes at me snow white smile and leans closer to whisper in my ear again. "If we both will still be single and want this, we can repeat it."

"Sure." I agree, smirking slightly.

"Mum, dad? We'll be back, I think we forgot something in the house!" Guy yells and his parents just nod.

"What the-" I start asking but stop, realizing that there's nothing forgotten in the house. Guy just gives me cocky smirk. When doors closes, he roughly pushes me against the wall and presses his lips on mine passionately. I moan and dig my fingers in his back. Channing moves closer so there is no space left in between us. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him back.

"I don't know, how I will survive those months without you." He growls and looks in my eyes.

"You will find a girl." I tell him and smile sadly. "And I bet that she will be much prettier and funnier than I am."

"I don't think so." Channing responds, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Oh yes, you will." I confirm and touch his cheek. "But we will still be best friends forever."

Guy smiles at me and touches my lips with his thumb. "We'll be best friends forever but I don't really know, will I find someone, who's better than you. You're special, you just don't know it and probably haven't found the right guy for you. You know what? If I will find a girlfriend, you will find a boyfriend because... I just don't want love triangles or something." He chuckles and I just roll my eyes at his words.

"I think it will be just fine." I say and bite my lip. "But that's what we did and what we did now, is just best friends' stuff, right? It's part of our friendship, huh?"

"Oh yeah. My favourite part of our friendship." Channing growls deeply and kisses me again. I kiss him back again and press my body closer to his. I smell how his perfume mixes with manly smell that he has, I feel how his chest is moving, while breathing deeply. His lips are so warm and kiss tastes like strawberries and toasts that we ate on breakfast. Guy slides his hands under my top and touches my breasts softly. I moan but don't stop the kiss. "You're perfect, Jenn. Every inch of your body and every part of your personality. "

I smile for answer and we continue kissing, totally loosing the track of time.

"Channing! Jenn! Where are you? What happened in there?" I hear Maria's, Channing's mother voice.

"Shit!" I pull back and giggle. Then I pull down my top and quickly adjust my messy hair. We walk out of the house, both with plastered fake smiles on our faces.

"What took you so long?" My best friend's mother asks.

"Oh, just tap was a little broken, needed to fix it and is not kind of thing that you can do alone." Channing explains and smiles at her.

"Right." She says. "I'm sorry that I need to ruin your talk but we really have to go now. Plane's arriving after fifty minutes."

"Oh, sorry." I apologize and look at Channing. He really looks sad. "You will call me and text me, right? Every day?" I stick my pinky out.

"Every day." He sadly promises and tangles his pinky with mine. I hug him tightly and feel how he puts his big, warm hands around me, too. After about half minute we pull away.

"I will miss you." Channing says and kisses me on a cheek lightly.

"I will miss you, too." I start to feel a little more sad than I was before.

"Okay, bye then." He nods and follows his parents to their red Opel mocca.

I say goodbye and watch how their car leaves the drive way. We've been friends for already more than ten years. These months without him will be really hard. I wipe away a tear on my cheek and turn around to run back to my house. I need to get over him. Channing is just my best friend forever and getting into relationship with him and two more guys would make my life too messy and troubled. I don't need that. I know that I need to get rid of at least one guy but that's not as easy as it looks for Chris. What if I pick the wrong one and I can never change my choice? What then?

I put my thoughts away for a while a run back to my house. Sun shining bright and I've got a feeling that I should not think about Channing and hang out with Chris for a while. I take my phone out of the pocket and find her number.

"Hey, Chris?" I start speaking.

"Y-yeah? I hear her shaky voice and roll my eyes. Just don't say that called in the "right" time when she was having sex with her boyfriend!

"Darling, come back to bed." I hear husky male voice.

"Sorry, I called again in the wrong time." I say dryly.

"No, it's no wrong time. What you wanted?" She asks curious.

"I just wanted to hang out but you're busy, I hear that." I growl.

"We can meet at Starbucks at 3 p.m. What do you say?" Chris suggests.

"Umm, okay. Then bye for now." I reply.

"Bye." She hungs up. I plug my earphones in and start running. Everytime when I'm worried, mad or sad, running helps me take all my emotions away. Maybe long run through city park and few streets will help me to put my thoughts in right places.