I sighed and just rolled my eyes. I feel like they're the one who will get married.

jungkook

"Noonaaaaa! Where are we going?" I asked while she's still pulling me outside of the room.

And then she finally stopped and turned in front of me. "There will be a bridal shower."

"There will be no bridal shower." I said.

"This is not just an ordinary bridal shower, jungkook." she said. "I have a great plan and you will love it." I smirked.

I looked at her in confused. "And what is that?"

She whispered something to my ear and I smiled when I heard what she's planning on.

"So are you in?" noona asked.

"Hell yeah!" I answered excitedly.

"Now, let's go back and tell them." jisoo noona said and we went back inside of the room.

I smiled to lisa while her face is still in confused. She looked at jisoo noona. "What did you tell him, unnie?"

"Why me? Ask him." jisoo noona said and looked at me.

I smiled to lisa. "There will be a bridal shower that will happen, my queen."

"What?! I thought-----" I didn't finish what she's about to say when I quickly kissed her on the lips.

"Enjoy there, wifey."

l i s a

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked while the girls are styling me like a doll.

"Because your groom will have fun with the boys and other stuffs." chaeyoung said and they laughed.

"What kind of other stuffs are you talking about!? I told you unnies! I don't want this!" I said.

"It's just for one night, lisa, and after that you can glue yourself to jungkook!" jennie unnie said.

"IF THE BOYS WILL HAVE FUN, THEN WE HAVE TO HAVE FUN TOO!" jisoo unnie said. "Let's go now, bride! They are all waiting for you." she smirked.

I sighed. "Fvck this bridal thing."

We went to a hotel and the girls are so excited to go inside. I just sighed again and again and thinking about what jungkook's doing right now.