Thirty | pretty boy

Start from the beginning

Eventually I was straddled in his lap and car were honking behind us, which made me separate from him with bright red cheeks.

I sat back in my seat and allowed Ethan to drive.

Soon, we began to enter a really expensive and enclosed neighbourhood, I got confused but went along with it.

I looked out the side window as we began to pull into a huge driveway, I looked back in front of me to see a gigantic house in front of me, my jaw dropped and I looked over to Ethan.

"Is this where you live?!?" I basically yelled

Ethan chuckled as he turned off the engine of the car and nodded, he soon got out of the car and so did I.

As I got out of the car I realized I was still wearing my lingerie and heels, but I guess Ethan wouldn't mind? (😏😏)

We walked inside Ethan's house and the second he closed the front door he slammed me against the door and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry if this is to soon" Ethan said in between pants and kisses

I smiled again and shook my head "it's ok, I like it" I said as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and began to play with the short hairs that fell along the back of his neck

Soon we were in his room, he laid me on the bed gently and he began to pull off my panties at the slowest paste possible.

Began to get eager and I turned us over.

"This is my job" I said with a smirk as I got off the bed and started doing a show for Ethan as I slowly pull down my panties and take off my heels in a teasing way

I watched as Ethan licked his lips and slowly began to undress himself.

Once I was done I climbed back onto the bed and crawled on top of Ethan.

I kissed his neck softly and moved down his body until I reached his huge boner

I smirked and took it in my hands, I pumped it a few times with my hands before I licked up his shaft and then wrapped my mouth around the top.

I swirled my tongue around his tip and watched as he tried holding back his moans,

I smirked and began to deep throat his dick, taking it all in.

I moaned onto his dick making vibrations run up him which allowed him to feel even more pleasure as he finally let out his held back moans.

Suddenly I felt a warm liquid shoot up in my throat, I smiled knowing I'd done my job right and I sat up on my knees.

Ethan sat up and kissed me softly, he soon pushed me back onto my back gently.

I loved how gentle he was being even though I know he'll be rough in a few minutes to seconds.

Once I was in a good position for Ethan he placed two fingers in front of my face, I smirked and sucked on them for him.

Once he was satisfied he pulled them out and began to finger me roughly.

I let out a loud feminine moan as he roughly pulled his fingers in and out of me and curled his fingers.

Once Ethan had found my prostate he added another finger and began to curl them and thrust them in and out of me.

Once Ethan was done he pulled out and stood up and walked to his nightstand leaving me there breathless.

Once Ethan was back he had a bottle of lube in his hands and a smirk on his face.

I smiled and turned around sticking my ass in the air for Ethan.

I heard the lube bottle open and began to feel nervous, though I've had sex tons of times I didn't want to be bad for Ethan because I really like him.

My thoughts were soon scattered as I felt a large hand press down on my ass in a fast, hard motion.

I let out a whimper as I could practically feel my ass get red

"Do it again daddy" I whined with a smirk knowing he'd love the name

I soon felt another large hand being pressed on the other side of my ass

I let out another whimper which was mixed with a moan as I felt the pin rush through my body.

Suddenly I felt Ethan's tip against my entrance, I whined wanting him to go faster as Ethan slowly pushed into me.

Soon, Ethan was fully inside me and it felt amazing.

Ethan began to get a lot more rough as he pulled the back of my hair making me look at him as he continuously thrusted in and out of me hard and fast.

I let out multiple high pitched moans as Ethan felt amazing inside of me.

Suddenly Ethan pulled out almost fully but then pushed his entire length inside my forcefully

"I'm close" Ethan groaned lowly

"Come inside me daddy!" I moaned out eagerly as I could feel myself getting close to my climax as well.

Suddenly we had both came in unison.

I came all over Ethan's bed where as Ethan came inside me.

I felt Ethan pull out and felt as tons of cum began to drip down my  ass and my thighs.

I suddenly felt Ethan's warm tongue rub up my thighs and my ass, which caused me to let out a few small moans

After Ethan laid down in bed on his back beside me, I smiled at him and placed my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around my back and I sighed in a happy tone.

"Want to do this more?" Ethan asked suddenly

I sat up and nodded before kissed his lips once more.

A/n; really long ass one

I think it's really good :,)

Word count : 1571