💫Chapter 27💫

She had everything I didn't have. The curves, the perfect face, no wonder she had Loki hooked as well. I guess happiness and love were never meant for me...

"Hey (y/n) you ok?" Ray whispers. I turn to him with my red face, stained with tears. I shake my head and give a silent sob as the tears continued to flow. He lightly nudges me away and peeks through the door. I see the anger clearly on his face.

"Ray," I whisper and he tightly grabs my trembling hand. He kicks the door open and pulls me in with him. The two on the bed snap they're attention to me.

"(Y/n)," Loki whispers.

"Don't you dare say my name!" I yell. He starts get up but I shake my head. I pull Ray out and try to shut the door as much as it could. Before he could open it I freeze it over. I hear a few screams behind me and I turn. People were either recording or screaming.

The ground was frozen in ice and expanding. I added another layer to the ice on the door and tried to stop the one on the ground.

"Ray I want you to take everyone out," I whisper to him. He nods as he begins to yell for everyone to evacuate.

"(Y/N)!" Loki screams behind me.

Don't say my name," I cry. I couldn't handle anything right now. Most of all, I couldn't handle him saying my name. The ice melts and I let out a breath. Was it finally stopping? I was wrong. The floor now starts on fire. I panic even more, causing it to spread.

I sob and run out. I run out that room, out the party, and out the house. I just run and continue running. I feel my legs begin to hurt but I don't stop. My tears blur my vision and I trip and fall. I give out a choked sob and get up only to fall again.

( Timeskip)

As I near the house I heal my hands. I was going to tell them to lock him up again. He deserved the punishments he got. Why did I ever open up. He's the God of Lies and Mischief this was bound to happen. Only if I realized it sooner....

I walk through the back door and hear voices in the living room.

"So (y/n) isn't of Earth?" Steve asks. What?

"Yeah and apparently she killed her biological family," Kristen sighs. How did she know that? The only person who knew was....Loki.

"Who told you guys that?" I ask, stepping into the scene.

"Kid you ok?" Tony says, getting up. I put my hand out to stop him.

"Who.told.you?" I ask again.

"No one did (y/n), calm down," Kristen says, getting up as well.

"LIARS! ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING LIARS!!" I scream, clutching my hair.

"Hey! Chill!" Steve says.

"Like how you were for 70 years? How do you all know this Thor?" I ask. He wouldn't lie to me.

"Loki told Kristen who was now telling us," Thor says. Loki...it was Loki! I fucking knew it.

"I hate all of you," I grit and run out. I had nothing and no one.

"We're leaving boy," I say and saddle Hades. They were the Avengers, I had no chance on foot.

I get on Hades and we rode out as the others near the stables door. They scream my name but I don't stop. When we slow down, I get off him and fall to my knees, panting. I was in a forest area now.

I take out my phone and smash it against a tree. I rip out my earrings and necklace.

"Why!?" I scream as I get up. I just didn't get it! Why did he have to do this to me? Was I not pretty enough? Curvy enough? Was it because I wanted to take things slow? WHY?! I groan and punch the tree next to me. My white jeans were now brown and green from running. Hades neighs and comes to me, breathing in my face.

"Sorry boy, I want you to go home ok?" I say and pet him. I move back and sigh.

(Tw//)

"I'm coming Nico," I whisper as I form a blade of ice in my hand. With no hesitation I slice it across my wrists. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as my heart did.

I sit down and lean against the tree, waiting for my last breath. I shiver violently from the cold and let out a shaky breath. Hades nuzzles my hair and licks me. I give him a tired smile and fall to my side.

As my eyes begin to close I see a bright light that was as rainbow as the lgbtq+ pride flag come down upon me.

"Please just let me die...." I whisper to the gold eyed man and my eyes shut....

<><><><><><>
AND CUT! last chapter of book one! I'll post chapter 1 of book 2 maybe this week or next week. But now talking about this book I'm so glad I decided to write it. I was so iffy when I posted chapter one but now it's the best thing to happen to me! I love all you guys, and all your comments so much!!! So happy this book made you guys happy as well! As for book two- it'll start of with a cast list. OH YEAH AND THANKS FOR 6K READS GUYS I CANT BELIEVE LIKE 6 THOUSAND+ PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS SHIT AJDBDKSHVJDBVKSNFDKNSJV I LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤️❤️❤️
~Remember to follow, vote, and add to your library!!!