Chapter 6

*modern time*

"Hello (y/n) are you there?" Kristen asks.

"Do I need to press her doorbell?" Thor asks.

"Thor no, just no," Tony groans. I zone back in and shake my head.

"Sorry what?" I say quickly.

"You zoned out on us," Steve says.

"You good?" Clint asks.

"I really don't like that muzzle," I say, changing the topic.

"Yeah well he needs to have it on," Natasha says.

"Why?" I ask.

"So he doesn't do something," she explains.

"What is he going to seduce us?" I ask. Tony shakes and stares at me.

"Do not try to imagine that," He shudders.

"Too late," Bruce winces.

"I still don't approve," I mumble peering at Loki who looks at me as if I wasn't even there.

"We don't need your approval," Kristen says.

"My house my rules," I snap back.

"Isn't it her house?" Clint asks.

"Is that what she told you?" I ask. Clint nods and I look at Kristen.

"You liar," I sneer.

"Wait this is your house?" Tony asks.

"Yes Tony this is my house," I tell him.

"So once again my house, my rules; muzzle is off. Be happy I'm letting the handcuffs stay," I say.

"Do I listen to her?" Thor asks.

"You have no choice," Kristen mumbles. Thor gets up and presses the sides of the muzzle and they come off.

"Woah," I mumble as I see Loki's full face. You had to had to admit he was hot.

"I guess good looks run in the family?" I ask Thor as he sits back down.

"(Y/n)" my sister says in a tone. I knew this tone. It basically meant to watch myself.

"I'm joking," I lie.

"So...does he speak?" I ask and point at Loki.

"Yes a bit too much actually," Tony says. I nod and let my gaze go off Loki.

"So you guys want your rooms?" I ask.

"Yes please," Steve sighs.

"Follow me," I say and laugh. I get up and head to the second floor. Upstairs we had four rooms.

"So you guys cool with getting roomed together?" I ask.

"Yeah it's fine," Steve shrugs.

"So we have 4 rooms total excluding my room and Kristen's room," I explain.

"Why does one person need 6 rooms?" Natasha asks.

"Why not?" Tony shrugs and walks into a room.

"I'm having my own room," He says and sits on the bed. The others split and decide who's sleeping with who.

"Wait wouldn't Tony have to share with Loki?" I ask.

"No because Loki is staying in the stables," Kristen says as she walks into her room.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"(Y/n) I took off the muzzle do not push it," she says in a serious tone. When Kristen talked in a serious tone like this I learned the hard way not to push it. The doorbell rings before I can say anything.

"Sorry," I whisper to Loki as I walk down. I open the door to reveal a familiar face.

"Wassup," Nico says and walks in.

"Hello to you to Nico," I say with a smile and close the door.

"Who's here?" He asks pointing to the shoes.

"Come up," I say and grab his hand, pulling him upstairs.

"Hey guys!" I call out to them. They walk out and I feel Nico squeeze my hand.

"Oh who's this. Your boyfriend? That's nice," Tony says and walks back into his room.

"Nico meet the Avengers, guys meet Nico," I introduce.

"You have the Avengers at your house?" He asks me.

"Yup," I say. I push him and let them greet him.

"I'm actually shaking hands with the Hulk," he turns and whispers to me. I laugh and punch him lightly.

"Doofus. Oh yeah and this is Loki," I say.

"You have the guy who killed 80 people at your house as well?" He asks. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Oh hey wassup Nico," Kristen says as she walks out.

"Oh hey Kristen," he says.

"So you are (y/n)'s lover?" Thor asks as he grabs his shoulders.

"Um no Thor he's just my best friend," I explain and slowly take Thor's hands off.

"And her only friend," Nico whispers. I click my tongue and hit his head.

"Dude stop fucking embarrassing me in front of the Avengers," Nico whispers. The others hear it and laugh.

"I can kick you out this house faster than you walked in," I mutter bitterly.

"Uh I mean, I love you~ thanks for letting me crash here tonight," he says with a thumbs up.

"I never said that," I tell him.

"Worth a shot," he mumbles.

"Clint, Bruce we need to g- oh hi," Natasha says as she walks out Kristen's room.

"It's Black Widow," Nico squeaks.

"Doofus," I mumble.

"Ok um Clint, Bruce we have to go back to base to help rebuild while Fury is on his break," Natasha says.

"When?" Clint asks.

"Tomorrow," Natasha says.

"But you just got here," I whine.

"Sorry they're my orders," Natasha says and walks back into Kristen's room.

"Ok," Bruce says and goes into his room.

"Clint you want to ride before you go?" I ask Clint.

"You think an old man can me still ride?" Clint asks.

"Hell yeah! Nico can I please use Apollo," I ask Nico.

"Hm oh yeah of course...if I can use Hades," he says.

"You can try," I smirk.

"Why what's wrong with Hades?" Clint asks.

"He doesn't allow anyone but (y/n) near him. She's his Persephone," Nico says.

"I'm not married to a horse," I say and push him a bit.

"You give him more attention then you do me," Nico says with distaste.

"Do not. Now Clint how bout we ride now?" I ask.

"Let's do it," Clint says with a smile.

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~Finally fine with the first week of school! But I have to study for a physics quiz now smh....well I hope you guys enjoy the story so far!