Chapter 25

God I feel so bad for everytime I was rude to him now.

"Don't feel that," Loki says. Is he reading my thoughts?

"I am, you haven't put your barriers to your mind back up again," Loki says with a chuckle. I push him away and frown.

"How do I do that?" I ask quickly before I thought of something bad.

"Figure it out meanwhile I'll figure out a way I can bring back your ex just to kill him again," Loki says. Oh yeah, he's seen everything I've seen now. He's seen all the times Justin abused me; emotionally, and sexually.

"Are they up?" I ask.

"No you look like you are using the bathroom," Loki chuckles.

"Ugh!" I groan.

"And they are up! Your body gets very defensive when you get mad," Loki says.

"Thank...you?" I say. Was he complimenting me?

"You are quite welcome," he replies. Damn I still must be sleeping.

"Now that I have a better understanding of you let's begin, shall we?" He asks. Let's hope I don't regret this.

*Timeskip of a week*

"Are you sure it'll make me more powerful?" Thor asks as we swing lightly. While Loki was telling Kristen about my progress, I snuck away from training and bumped into Thor. He was about to snitch but I told him I'd make him more powerful.

According to Loki, I was a fast learner and I had managed to almost master my abilities by now. I could control them, use them to my will without burning my energy, and use both powers at once.

"Oh yeah of course," I scoff.

"I do not know about this..." Thor mumbles.

"Thor buddy ol' pal do you not trust me? I am wounded," I sigh and clutch my heart.

"I do trust you!" He bellows.

"Then let's try it out!" I yell back and bring out my phone. Before I start recording i quickly whisper something to him.

"-and you have to dance when I say it the second time," I tell him.

"Is this a joke?" He asks. I look at him a bit nervous. Was he mad?

"I love jokes let us do it" he yells out. I laugh and begin to record.

"DO IT FOR THE VINE THOR" I scream. He screams and moves his arm back. I scream as well to hype him.

"YEET!" he screams loudly as Mjolnir is thrown. I scream even louder and we both cheer as Mjolnir comes back. I stop the video and we collapse on the grass. Panting and red from all the screaming.

"Did I do it right?" He asks.

"The real question is did it feel good?" I ask. He grabs me by the shoulder and stares me dead in the eyes.

"It.felt.GREAT!" he yells in my face. I laugh and push him.

"Here look at the video," I say and we both watch it.

"Imbeciles, you two are imbeciles!" A voice grits from behind us. I jump up and look behind to see Loki.

"Brother I just gained more strength by screaming a word!" Thor says, getting up excitedly.

"That's great for you, now if you excuse me I have to train this veslingr so she does not die," Loki says and pulls me up.

"She is not a puny wretch!" Thor defends.