Chapter 12: Home at Last

Melody

I knew that our family was bigger, and I want to introduce my sister properly. 

Undertow, Grandfather, Harmony and I were by the sea, and I glanced at my twin. 

"You ready?" I asked, trying to conceal my excitement. Harmony asks, "Com'on , Mel, what's the big surprise?"

"You'll see." I replied, as I used the Trident's magic, to make the Sea Wall disappear! 

The whole town arrived at the castle, now completely free and with the waves sweeping at the castle steps. 

"C'mon!" I pulled my twin, into the sea.

Ariel 

I couldn't believe it! Melody actually planned this to happen?

She waves at us, as she pulls her twin into the sea. 

Sebastian: I feel the music playing, it's swinging and it's swaying 

Life is a rhapsody, Whoo! 

Today is so delighted, 

Today we're all united, 

Here on the land and sea!" 

Harmony and Melody seems so happy, finally being sisters as the two girls splashed together, and then Melody decided to do a playful jump on their grandfather. 

Sebastian: I see the sails are sailing, 

Even the whales are wailing, 

We're swimming fancy free! 

We're feeling better now, 

We sing together, 

Here on Land and Sea! 

La-de-da! 

Pick up the beat! 

Move your fins and move your feet! 

Life is sweet, Life is grand. 

Blowing bubbles with the brass band, everyone now!" 

Harmony

I am so happy that I'm finally with my twin! It seems like it was a total surprise for a homecoming. 

That was when she notices a couple of kids spying on us on a bridge with Undertow, Tip, Dash , Melody and I on the water. 

"Melody, who is she?" A blond girl asks. 

"Come down, and I'll introduce her to you guys. I know that you didn't mean to be mean to me on the birthday party. 

It's just a big total misunderstanding, and I hope that we can all be friends, I would like that." Melody explains. 

The blond girl bows in total regret as if she apologize, "I'm so sorry for treating you so badly at the party, Melody. 

I'm Shauna. " 

"Well, Shauna, this is my long-lost twin, my older sister, Harmony." Melody introduces me as Shauna and her friends were stunned and surprised of our relationship.  

"You're sisters? Wow, I never knew Ariel and Eric had twin girls before!" She said, as she smiles. 

I swim with Melody and our mother.

Ariel, giving both Melody and Harmony's lockets to them:  "There is no more stormy weather." 

Melody: "Now we can sing together in perfect harmony! " 

Sebastian, Ariel, Melody: We're feeling better now, we sing together now, here on the land and sea! " 

Harmony: "There's much more than I really desired, I thought I was all alone, but now I know that I'm never alone! 

I'm so happy that I now found the family that I wanted, here on the world I've known, and I can share it together , here on the land and sea! "  (AN: this part is original piece. )

Sebastian: Those on land sing: 

Crowd: La-De-Da-Oh

Sebastian: Those below sing: 

Fish brass: La-Dee-doh-doh 

Sebastian: Life is sweet, As sweet can be,

On the land and the Sea! 

Everyone sing!

Dad called over to Grimsby, "Com'on, Grimsby, join us! The water's great! 

Grimsby replied, "Afraid not, sire, besides it seems utterly ridiculous..." 

But Max, what I've learn, is our dog, decided to jump in with Grimsby . 

I chuckled at the sight as I caught a glimpse of the merboy that we bumped into when we arrived at Atlantica . 

"Whoa!" He said, as he turns around, as Melody said, "Sorry." 

"Oh, hi." "Hi." 

I felt a tap as a boy said, "You must be Melody's sister I assume? I'm Alex." 

Alex felt nervous. "We can be friends." 

"I like that." Alex said as he went to my sister as I hug Undertow in happiness that I get to be reunited with both worlds . 

Sebastian: We're together now, we're feeling better now, 

Here on Land and Sea! " 

We gather together at the rock that Melody describes as her favorite spot of going to the ocean. 

I hugged my new family, 

"We're feeling better now, We can sing together now, 

Here on the land and Sea!" 

Grandfather made a beautiful rainbow to mark the occasion as an reminder that land and sea is where we belong. 

As the sun sets, Flounder and Undertow was still on the edge of the stairs. 

"You sure that you want to stay? You're welcome to come to Atlantica."  Undertow asks me.

"I'm going to stay for a while, besides, now the wall is gone, we can see each other without any problems from Morgana." I replied to my childhood friend.

I went to my room, as Melody sat beside me, "Well, welcome home." 

I hug my sister, "I'm glad we're twins, Mel." 

"As am I, Harmony. We're never be apart ever again." Melody replies. 

"Harmony, Melody, I have to show you something tomorrow. " Mom said, as we exchanged looks at what she has in store for us.