Chapter 9: Saving Melody

Melody

I pounded on the thick ice wall, as trying to escape . Flounder said, "We have to keep trying Melody!" 

I still couldn't believe how stupid I was. I let Morgana took control of the seven seas, and letting my entire family in mortal danger. 

"Oh, Flounder. It's all my fault. I shouldn't trust Morgana like that. She has my mother captive, I feel bad." 

The fish smiles as he tries to cheer me up. "You know, you're more like your mother than you realize." 

I stare at him with a curious look. What does Flounder mean?

"I don't understand, you know my mother?" I ask, curiously. The fish chuckles, "You have no idea. 

Your mother is indeed a mermaid, but she also happens to be my childhood best friend. In fact... I helped get your parents get together twelve years ago." 

"Really?" I ask with total amazement, but I knew that I can't wait for him to answer that, because of my transformation is limited. 

"Oh, Harmony." I said, "I hope you know what you're doing." 

Morgana

I am so pleased of myself! I have total control of the seven seas, and I have Ariel as my hostage as a bonus! 

I make an entrance as I proclaimed, "All hail, Queen Morgana!" 

Ariel struggles as I saw a ship coming towards me. "Hold on, Ariel! The carvery is coming!" 

Prince Eric saw her as he cries , "Oh, no, Ariel!" 

I smirk, "Oh, Prince Eric, come to join the party? We're having a blast!" 

I sunk down his ship as he escapes as he saw King Trition also coming to his aid. 

"Morgana! " He said, irate. 

"Oh, please! Is that all you can do?" I joked. 

He demands, "Surrender my granddaughters, release my daughter, and I shall spare you! " 

"Oh, what you going to do, throw the crab at me?" 

Undertow laughs, "You're all washed out! You'll never find Melody!" 

Harmony 

I panted as I spot Tip and Dash, who was in depression. 

"We made things worse. The great Tip and Dash, non-splash adventures." Dash said, miserably. 

"Guys!" I said, which the penguin and Walrus were surprised to see me in human form. "Harmony. You're a human?" 

"This amulet allows me to shift into either a mermaid or human. But that could wait. Melody's trapped in a ice cavern. 

She needs us." I explained. 

I touched the necklace as I jumped, "I wish to be a mermaid!" 

Tip , Dash and I went towards the cave as I heard an familiar voice. "Ha! Going somewhere?"

"Undertow. " I said. 

Dash said, "Well, it's nice knowing you both. " The unthinkable happened as he jumps on the shark! 

"Dash! " I cried. But the Walrus said, "Keep on going! I'll slow him down. Find Melody!" 

Tip said, "Kid, Dash would be fine. It's Melody we need to find. She has until sundown, right?"

I nodded, but I knew that the sun must been set. 

Melody

I groan, in pain, "W-What's happening?" 

My tail deforms into human legs as I knew that I was unable to breathe underwater! 

"Oh, no! " I said, as I tried to hold my breath as much as I can.

"Hold on, Melody! I'm going to bust us out of here! If it is last thing I do.." Flounder said. 

Last thing I remember I blacked out.

"Melody! Mel, can you hear me?" I hear Harmony's voice as I coughed out the remaining water. 

"Oh, thank goodness!" Harmony said, hugging me in total relief. But I was more concerned about our parents. 

I glanced over as I saw Dad was passed out while Mom was holding him. 

Suddenly , Morgana screams, "Fools! I have the trident now, and all the creatures of the sea, obey my power! 

I'm the Queen of the Sea, and you will bow down before me!" 

She uses the power of the Trident to make Tip bow down. 

"This isn't good for the lower back!" He said, as Harmony said, "No, Tip! " 

But to my horror , I saw Mom also bent to Morgana's magic, "Mom!" 

"The End begins with all of you with fins!" Morgana cackles . 

Harmony said, "I'm going to stop her. I'm going to end all of this, Melody. It's all my fault . I shouldn't allow Morgana take control of the Trident. " 

She runs as I knew that I had to follow her. She's my big sister , my long-lost twin, the piece of my life I was missing. 

She can't do this all alone. 

I lost Harmony once, I'm not going to lose her ever again.