The Four Musketeers at The Rescue

Start from the beginning

And I saw their faces staring right back at me blankly.

I screeched death as I was pulled by my feet revealing myself completely from my hidden position.

Numia, Alisha, Tina and Jenny stood there with an unimpressive look. I give them a sheepish grin.

"Hey, guys what are y'all doing here? "I waved my fingers.

"What were you doing under your bed?" Asked Alisha ignoring my question, talk about rude.

"My contact fell so I was looking for it?" I tried while raising my eyebrow.

Tina snorted.

"You were looking for your nonexistent contact under your bed?" Asked Numia with a hand in her hip.

"Precisely." I nodded.

I felt the intense glare of Jennifer.

She had been way too quiet and that only means that she's up to no good.

"What?" I asked with fear evident in my voice with a small smile.

"You're smiling? What's wrong with you?" Jenny asked.

"I-" I was interrupted confused before even forming a phrase.

"Don't!" She exclaimed in exasperation.

She let out a sigh of despair.

"Look don't worry about anything. I got this." I reassured them as I felt that Jennifer was speaking about the Derek, Bianca and Diego issue. Not that it is an issue.

"What are you planning to do?" Asked Alisha breaking the tension.

"About?" I asked pretending to be confused when in reality I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Derek and Bianca!" Exclaimed Numia.

I sighed knowing that I couldn't avoid the subject forever.

"There's nothing to do. She likes him and he likes her everything is good." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"What about you?" Asked Tina questioned.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly cringing as Justin Bieber's song came to my mind. Man, I always wondered how that kid has a high pitched voice literarily it was higher than mine for god's sake but no hating he was a sweet and cool guy that was until he broke Selena's heart. Like how dare he that piece of...

"BELLA!" My best friend exclaimed.

"Sorry," I said in a sheepish manner.

"You like Derek." Stated Numia.

"What? That's crazy pschhhhh" I waved my hands as I made a weird noise to prove what I was saying which seem to have given them the opposite effect.

The girls all shared an odd look before telling me the most dreadful words I have ever heard,
"Go change." They all ordered at the same time scaring me.