Character Description: Part 2

Imgoen's Dad (Jason Sparks)

Typic dad to be honest. He is about 6'5, very tall. Bald head, blue eyes. He is a hard worker, great job, the only down side is that he is always on business trips. He's been married to Melissa for 25 years and they are still going stornger than ever. He loves his daughter, but wants her to be like him. Civil and following.

Mrs Bradbury

Mrs Bradbury is their next door neighbour. She is about 68 and so caring. Shes known the Sparks ever since they moved their over 20 years ago. She has a son, who lives an hour away. She is a bit wacky, she likes all voodoo and spiritual things, but when it comes to it. She is the best person to go to for advice and to talk to.

Eva (Imogen's Cousin)

Eva was gorgeous. She had a petite figure and long brown hair. Down to her waist/hips. Her eyes are green. She was about 5'4 so quite shorter than Imogen. She is 17 like Scar her sister. They look nothing alike yet they are 'twins'. She is very shy when you fist meet her. Then you can't shut her up. None stop talking. I swear duck tape is Imogen's best friend around her.

Scarlet (Imogen's Cousin)

Scarlet is 17 too and whereas she is 'twins' with Eva she is about 5'8 and has a figure to die for. She has the perfect size waist and her skin is flawless. She has black hair that reaches the middle of her waist and has green eyes, matching Eva's. She literally has guys all over her and she teases them so much. But don't get me wrong she is far from a slut. She has only ever had one or two real boyfriends. She is very genuine.