Chapter 13 - Getting To Know You✞

~~Getting To Know You~~

Waking up, wind blowing through my hair giving me a chill. I sat up yawning when I remembered where I was.

"Morning, Imogen." Zeke smiled, but kept his eyes on the road.

"Good morning?" I rephrased it.

"Yeah, 10:27am to be precise." He chuckled.

"You've been driving all this time?" I asked worried for him.

"I took an hour or two stop before, but I'm fine." He said casually.

"Why didn't you wake me? I would have drove for a while." I asked.

"You looked peaceful when you were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you." He smiled, taking a glance at me. "Hungry?" He asked.

"I could eat... Why?" I returned the question.

"Because..." He pulled up into a car-park which on the building it read 'Eat 'n' Go' "I love this place, It does the best pancakes ever." he smiled.

"I don't like pancakes..." I tried to lie.

"What? Your joking right? I don't think I can be with you if you don't like pancakes." His face. Just... His face!

"Course! Come on, who doesn't love pancakes!" I laughed.

"You really had me going there!" He laughed too as we got out of the car.

👣...👣...👣

When we got in and got our table Zeke decided to order the 'Mud Mound'. This consisted of a pile of chocolate pancakes, with chocolate sauce and chocolate strawberry's. Looked to sickly for me to eat so I decided to go for the 'Berry Fest'. This was blueberry pancakes, topped with cherries, strawberries and a ball of vanilla ice-cream.

No word of a lie, they were the most amazing pancakes id ever eaten. We both were silent as we ate, other tan every now and again we would swap and try each other's. I was right, Zeke's pancakes were delicious, but too sickly for me to eat all of them if I had them. He said that the 'Berry Fest' was amazing.

👣...👣...👣

"So how long until we reach your house?" I asked as we jumped back in the car, I offered to drive.

"Someone's eager aren't we?" He shut the door and raised his brow smirking.

"Can you blame me?" I smiled. Maybe I didn't have the feelings he had for me, but come on I cant argue or swap him, so I may as well get the 'meet and greet' done.

Plus... he's hot and completely out of my league. I can almost hear my girls shouting "Get in there!" I laughed quietly to myself.

"A few more days and then we will be there. Oh and your car." I started the car and pulled out of 'Eat 'n' Go'.

"Oh yeah... What's happening?" I asked.

"A friend of mine is near there and will bring it up to mine for you." He said. I was worried but if he trusted whoever it was then I had no choice but to trust him.

"A friend?" Worry obvious in my tone.

"Yeah his name is- You know, you will meet him when he brings your car." He smirked.

"You trust him well?" I asked.

"With my life, to be honest I've known him most of it anyway. You meet everyone else too." he smiled.