Left Us Behind

Começar do início

"They're with us cause you don't really seem to treat them very well

"They're with us cause you don't really seem to treat them very well. And you! You hedgehog!" Reiko said while pointing at Katsuki then she continued

"Who do you think you are?!?! You don't even know anything about Kazu! She is pretty, beautiful, mature, smart and she's kind to anyone!!! What do you think?!?!?! You don't even know what kind of person she is!!! Wh-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU SLUT!! And you uses the 'friend' word to stay close to her but one day you'll attack her from back."

"I know a lot about her! I know where did she get that scar on her back, I know where  her 11 sisters are, but I don't know how could she fell in love some hedgehog like you, you bastard!!"

"SHE'S WITH ME WHILE I'M ALIVE! KAZUE IS MINE!!! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH HER, CAUSE I'LL KICK  YOUR SHITTY ASSES YOU SLUT!!!!!"

"Whoa, whoa! Sorry hedgehog! I didn't mean to be mean to you piece if god's shit!"

"THAT'S IT! TODOROKI, DEKU DO SOMETHING WITH THAT SHITTY GUY OVER THERE, I'LL BEAT THIS SLUT'S ASS UP!!"

"We waited for this." Shouto added with angryness in his voice. They started a fight with Suzuki and Katsuki attacked Reiko. After a while Reiko and Suzuki was panting and as they looked back at their rivals Katsuki yelled

"This is all you got you slut?!?! Bring Them back and I'll think about something shit like you life!!!"

"We can't." Suzuki said.

"What do you mean?!?!" Todoroki shouted.

"My quirk is controlling someone's mind, but as I get someone in this, I don't know how to turn him or her back. It's can be 1 year, 10 years, or maybe forever. When I use it to the one I choose get in this he or she will do anything what I said."

"Tell us the truth. Don't you dare to lie." Izuku said with a dead glare.

"You 3 go really far if it's about your girl don't you?" Reiko added.

"I'll give my life to save her if that's what she needs to be safe!!" The guys shouted.

"Whoa! You guys are really dogged!" Reiko shouted.

"We sent them back to our Villian Centre. You can kill us, but we'll never tell you about it. That will means that we breake the rule and we are going to be killed."

"We don't really need you 2. We know about Kaiya and Kaze." Katsuki said.

"Does that means you know 3 sesters of the 12 sisters?"

"12? What are you fucking talkin' about you slut."

"Yes. They know 3 of us." Kaiya and Kaze said while standing behind Suzuki and Reiko.

"Shit, let's go Dear!" Reiko shouted and with that they disappeared.

"Kaze-san. What is this all about? Kazue has 11 sisters?"

"Yes Todoroki. She have 11 sisters and a brother."

"Practically she has 2 real sister, Kaze and me, and she has 9 soul sister. 6 older and 3 younger. From old to young:
Kaede,
Me Kaiya,
Kagami,
Kagome,
Kasumi,
Kana,
Kazane,
Kaze,
Kazue,
Kayo,
Kaida
Kaoru."

Kaiya said with a serious face.

"Why all of you have names with 'Ka'?" Izuku asked.

"It's a curse. That's why we have soul sisters. The curse is only caught Kazue so we don't have it. Her curse is that.. She had born with 3 quirks. When she had born she almost died from her own quirk.. She got the Copy, Switch and the other one she doesn't know is her 'Erase'. This quirk lets her erase anything on this world. At that time she had her friends with her. Their names were something like:
Hanako,
Kate,
Shang,
Alcee,
Luise,
and I think Mouna." Kaze said.

~~~~~

Okay, now I think I was a bit too dramatic in this fanfic. And also I'll be not able to upload chapters for 5 days. I'll be in Romania with my class. I'll slove every trouble that I made in this book. Just wait the end..