"Yeah,yeah. Onto more important matters, again. My pancake!" He was overreacting, yeah, but it was chocolate pancakes.

He was starving and he's never starved before.

Entitlement at its finest.

He didn't care, he wasn't supposed to starve. Especially at his rich as fuck Alpha's house... Well, their house, but whatever.

"Danny, you have more pancake mix, no need to overreact." He nosed along Danny's neck, breathing in the scent of his hair.

Fuck, he loved smelling the Omega.

"It's not the same," he murmured, turning on Wolfie's lap to stare into his eyes. "That pancake was sooo perfect. It was evenly round and fluffy. It's almost impossible for the others to come out the same way."

"Baby, it's just a pancake." He deadpanned, leaning down and placing a quick kiss on Danny's lips. "They're still edible no matter the shape. Now go and finish the rest of the batter before it becomes unusable. You're the one who said not to waste anything."

Danny pouted, returning the kiss; he buried his fingers in Wolfie's hair as their lips move sensually against each others'. "In a minute," he murmured, pulling back to look at Wolfie.

Seems like he wasn't starving anymore, he just wanted to complain.

Wolfie only rolled his eyes and looked back at the tele, frowning when he noticed how far along the show had gotten; he looked to the side and picked up the remote, rewinding it back to where he had last seen before Danny distracted him.

"Go and finish your pancakes."

Danny pushed his mouth but got up off Wolfie's lap; he better stop ignoring his hunger before he became hangry.

"Fine." He trudged off towards the kitchen, intent on stuffing his face full of the pancakes that he was going to eat in the kitchen.

Wolfie may say that he didn't want any but as soon as it was in front of his face, he might change his mind.

Yup, he's greedy. He hadn't hidden it before.

Arriving back in the kitchen, he flipped the switch back on for the stove and got to work.

Yum yum!

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

After stuffing his face full of delicious pancakes, Danny had walked back to the living room, wiping his face along the way and sat down next to Wolfie.

Wolfie had gotten up and left the room for a couple of minutes and in that time, Danny had taken the remote and switched the tele to whatever channel he wanted.

What? He left. He couldn't expect the channel to be the same when he came back.

Danny didn't like watching Grimm again because of Adalind and the drama surrounding her and Nick.

He was a simple guy who wasn't much for annoying drama like that.

So, he changed the channel which was showing Scorpion.

"Yes!"

He relaxed back against the couch, ignoring Wolfie's return even as the Alpha sat back down next to him.

"I was watching something you know."

Danny only pushed his mouth, not caring at all. "That sounds like a yo-" fuck, backtalk. He lived for backtalk and now he couldn't even do it, ugh. "Well, you left."

Wolfie snorted as he tore open the box he brought back, earning Danny's attention.

"What's that?"