Malhotras...

Manik Malhotra - 24 years old. He has done MBA from USA. Is returning from USA after completing his studies. Loves his family a lot and respects them. He is Modern. Doesn't get angry to soon. Very calm by nature and matured. Very close to his brother Laksh. Going to join his father's business (Malhotra industries)

Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra

Laksh Malhotra - 21 year old. 3rd year of studying law. Loves his family and brother a lot. Shares everything with Manik. He is the naughtiest in house and the ladla but gets a lot of scoldings from his dad.

Namish Taneja as Laksh Malhotra

Nyonika Malhotra - ManLak mother

Nyonika Malhotra - ManLak mother. She was a marwadi before marriage, so they follow both marwadi and punjabi religion. Has a smiling face. Very sweet by nature. Understands and happily accepts the changing time. Tries to be best friend to her children so that they do not hesitate in sharing anything from her.

Kishwer Merchant as Nyonika Malhotra

Raj Malhotra - ManLak dad. A great businessman. He is one amongst the top 10 businessmen. Loves his children but does not express much openly. Strict for laksh as he does a lot of mischieves but silently enjoys it. Believes in giving freedom to children. As Nyonika doesn't show much of strictness so he does it.

Suyyash Rai as Raj Malhotra

Mukti Malhotra - first cousin of ManLak. Stays in the same city but different house. Bonds well with them and is a part of their friends.

ManLak friends - they have a common group. All laksh's friends are friends with manik also and the other way round.

Manik's friends (main group)

Dhruv Vedant and Alia Saxena - in a live in relationship (dhrulia)

Cabir Dhawan

Laksh's friends (main group)

Abhimanyu Thakkar

Madhyam Singhania

Erica fernandis