Plans and Protection *Bonus Chapter* [4]

(A/N: So, in this story, Ronald and William are good friends, which explains why Ronald is trying to "help" William, and I am also restraining the use of high level vocab here, since William and Luna usually speak more proper, and Ronald usually shortens his words, so I am trying to adapt their PoV's with their character, if that makes sense.)

*BONUS CHAPTER*

~Plans and Protection~

Chapter 4

>Ronald<

I winked at him, then quickly slammed the door, in attempt for Will to finally get some. If this doesn't work, this guy is hopeless. I literally laid a defenseless girl on his lap, I could've easily laid her down in Will's room if I wanted to. Well, I should get going, I was gonna get some snacks.

"Hmm", I hummed, trying to look for a chocolate that Luna would like, and that could get Will jealous, again.

"Are you looking for something, sir", a young lady, around 24 years old, came up to me, she was wearing a red uniform, oh.. she works here.

"Oh, well you might", I said, I can't flirt with her now, I have to help Will, come on Ronald, re-focus, "You see, my friend has obviously fallen for this girl, and the girl is WAY out of his league, so before the girl starts looking for a boyfriend, I want my friend to realize his feelings. I have a plan to give the girl something she likes so he can get jealous and finally realize his feelings for her. Is there a way you can help", I ask, then sigh, damn that was a lot of talkin'.

"Oh, that is SO sweet", she squealed, "Well what does she like, I can help", smileing broadly.

"She really likes chocolate, and the anime and manga, Black Butler", I said, trying to remember what I knew about Luna.

"You can get her some chocolates, the truffles have a good variation, and come in a big box, so I would recommend that, but if you want to make him extremely jealous... you have to tell me her name first", she said, now really excited.

"Her name is Luna, now how can he get extremely jealous", I said, slightly confused.

"OO~! PERFECT! Her name means moon in spanish, so you can compliment her name and compare her to the beauty of the moon," she smiled, and I nodded, that's good information, "And you can also get her the next volume to her manga, we have some in stock here, some are even signed by the voice actor, Michael J. Tatum, as well as the anime series", I know she really loves that manga, so I can get her the anime, and Will will get jealous, and embarrassed because he is seen as an emotionless shinigami! Ha, it's a double win. Now to my next plan.

I knelt down on one knee and kissed the back of the lady's hand, "Thank you, now can you please answer one more question for me", I said, and she nodded furiously as her cheeks turned red, then I stood up and started looking around, "Do you sell condoms here", I try looking at signs that can have condoms that section.

~~[Time Skip: Ten minutes later]~~

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna get this", I said, getting a chocolate cake mix that looked easy to make, along with sprinkles and whipped cream, "What should I get for myself" I thought out loud.

I walked around the store for a few more minutes, I should be stalling for a while, if they are doing anything then they should know that I will be arriving soon, but once I'm leaving I should call him, but what should I get? I decided on getting popcorn, sodas, and a duffel bag to put all of the stuff inside, it would make the trip back easier.

Once I had bought everything, I got out my cell phone and called Will, "Hello..", he said, answering the call after three rings.

"Hey, I'm on my way back now, okay", I said, hearing heavy breathing on the other line.

"Yeah.. okay.. see you.. in a bit.. bye", he said then hung up. Very suspicious, I felt myself grin, my plan must've worked.

~~

(A/N: The bonus chapter can come in handy, huh? [GRIN]

The next chapter can prove how evil I can be, even though the next one probably won't be that bad)