Nudists and Jealously [3]

Chapter 3

~Nudists and Jealousy~

<William>

What is he doing here? I heard another knocking at the door, "Open up, Will! I know you're in there", he said, continuing to bang on the door.

Sigh, "No, I'm not here. Leave", I say frustrated, and after he still continues to knock, I reluctantly open the door.

"So, there's gonna be a party with the secretarial section today, they told me to invite you, and you better not be a no-show this time, got it", Ronald said, inviting me to a party the third time this week.

"Not interested", I said, starting to shove him out the door.

"Hey! They said force was an option if you didn't want to come! ....But honestly, I don't know why they want you to go so badly", he said, barging inside my house. Remind me why I even opened the door, I could've just ignored the guy.

"Well, I can't go even if I wanted to", I said, and he turned to face me, with a confused expression, "I currently have a guest staying with me."

"Male, Female, or Grell", he asked, laughing at his own joke, why did I mention guest, I could've lied..., "But, on a serious note, have you actually gotten yourself a lady friend", he raised his eyebrows.

"Tsk, Of Course No-", I started, but was interrupted by a door opening.

"Hey umm, Will...can you come over here for a bit", Luna asked, poking her head out from my bedroom door. This must be the worst possible timing.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," I said, then turned to Ronald, "Leave if you like", I then walk towards my bedroom.

"I didn't think you knew what that was William, you grow up so fast", he teased, I knew this would happen.

I opened the bedroom door and stood at the door frame, "Yes Luna, what is it", I asked.

"Well.. this shirt... I would prefer something a bit less... see through", she said quietly. I looked down at the shirt and started blushing once I realized what she was talking about.

"I-I see, I will look for a different shirt", I said awkwardly, then went to look for a different shirt.

"I don't see the problem", Ronald said, a perverted smile plastered on his face, "But if you would like, I can lend you my shirt."

"U-um, no thanks, I can wait for Will to give me another shirt", she stuttered.

"Suit yourself, at least now I can have a good view for a while", he said, making Luna blush.

"N-nevermind, I'll accept your offer, please", she said, flustered.

"Okay", Ronald smirked, then took off his shirt and handed it to Luna.

"Umm.. t-thanks", she said, as I walked up with a shirt in one hand, and death scythe in the other.

I took Ronald's shirt from Luna and gave it back to him, "Put that on, nudist", I said harshly, I then got the shirt for Luna and gave it to her, "I'll get him out of here so you can change, and be more comfortable", I said, politely, then turned to face Ronald again. I jabbed Ronald until he was completely out of the room, as I closed the door I sighed, "Ronald, what is wrong with you", my tone harsh once more.

"What? All I did was try to turn her on", he said as if it were normal. I hit him with my scythe once more.

"She was attacked an hour ago, I really doubt she wants to be turned on", I said sternly.