Model's and Manga's [1]

(A/N: Picture of Luna)

Chapter One

~Model’s and Manga’s~

>William<

"Excuse me, sir", I heard an obnoxious female voice say from behind. I shall just ignore them, perhaps they will leave me alo-

"Ohh~, Will! It seems this young beauty here wants to have a word with you", Grell said loudly, yanking and poking at my arm. As I reluctantly turned around, I saw him give me a cheshire cats' grin. Already annoyed with him, I jabbed him in the stomach with my death scythe.

"Yes", I said, glaring towards the lady and Grell. The lady seemed to be shocked with my reaction.

"UUHH! William, why must you always be so cruel to me",  he said, with a faking a sob. I stared at him unamused until he continued talking, "This young miss would like to ask you a question, be polite", Grell yelled with a frustrated tone.

What a bother, even on duty I must converse with such a pitiful species, "Yes, of course", I faced the lady and continued, "How may I be to your service miss." She was a few feet shorter than I, around 15 years old.

"Well, I saw you and immediately thought of how extremely handsome you are," she giggled, "Then I remembered that my father is a photographer and mother works for a popular magazine. I was going to ask you if you could take their card to ask you if you would like to work for them as a model", she handed me two laminated paper cards and a piece of lined paper that looked like it had been ripped out of a notebook carelessly, to make matters worse, it had rushed handwriting on it, including what I assume is the young girls phone number. Sigh. How shameless.

"I appreciate the offer," I said, returning all three items, "But I currently have a job, (as well as dignity), that I would enjoy keeping", I then turned away and continued walking.

“AAHH, you treat me different than her~! Oh, William, you make me feel so special”, the obnoxious red-head yelled. Sigh. It seems as if there is only one way to silence this thing. “Ooff”, was the reaction he had towards me hitting him with my death scythe.

“Do I have to remind you again, Grell”, I sighed, “We must investigate our target, now are you sure that she was in this park? I can’t seem to find her”, I said, adjusting my spectacles.

Grell rolled his eyes, “Who do you think I am?! I can do something as simple as find our target you know”, he retorted. I raised my eyebrow at him, then continued to look for our target. “Over there”, Grell said, pointing at a lady in her forties and a girl who appeared to be her daughter, “That is Anna Rhodes and her daughter….. I think her name was Luna Rhodes.”

I examined the scene in front of me, they both sat on a park bench, the daughter had her knees to her chest, and hid her face with a book. The mother seemed to be trying to converse with her daughter, and she occasionally responded, lifting her face to make eye contact with her mother. I then read the information in the folder, it read that Anna Rhode was 43 years of age, was a single mother, and bore a child named Luna at the age of 24. Anna was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia at 29, and the father of her child died when she turned 30 from a car crash on his way back from buying a ring to propose. I focused my attention back on Anna.

“Oh my, it seems as if our target has been through many things in her lifetime, this might turn out to be quite an interesting case”, Grell said with an amused tone, “Let’s try to listen to what they are saying”, I nodded.