Chapter Nine.

"You're what I want, Y/N."

■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■

Wh-What?

I blink hard.

"Why, Jeongguk?" I ask him. I feel his warm breath on my face as he answers.

"Ever since I saw you in that grocery store, I didn't know what to do. What to feel. Y/N, you looked beautiful. Not knowing what to do, I lashed out. I'm sorry..."

He waits for a moment and continues. "I actually wanted to move in with my girlfriend. But when I saw you, I didn't know what decisions to take."

"Fate took the decision for me. When I went to our new house, I saw that idiot of a girl with another guy. They were..."

"Kissing."

His lips quivers. I can tell that the waterworks might be coming back again.

"I usually had those 'moments' with Yoomin. I'm a horrible person. I kidnapped you and I was stuck. I wanted to have those moments with you, even if you didn't want it. I was so, so selfish."

"I'm... I'm terribly sorry."

And here come the waterworks.

"Hey, Jeongguk. Don't cry." I comfort him, placing a hand on his cheek and wiping his tear with my thumb.

"I forgive you."

He sniffles. "You do?"

"Yup."

"So... can I..."

"Can you what?"

"N-Nothing." He says, taking my hand away from his face.

"You better tell me." I complain.

He laughs while his tears fall. "Fine. There's a lot of questions, but they're dumb."

He sighs and looks down. Then he looks at me and says...

"Would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Girl. Friend?"

Oh my God.

OH MY GOD.

ABORT MISSION. MAYDAY MAYDAY.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"Uh... sure."

He gasps and opens his mouth wide.

Looks like all his tears are gone now.

"REALLY?"

I nod happily.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" He screams, running around the tiny room, making me laugh.

He collapses next to me.

"Hey Jeongguk?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we, exactly?"

"You don't know? In my closet!"

Wait.

We were in his house the whole time?

"I didn't notice. Well, okay." I shrug.

Jeongguk rubs his hands together.

"This place is pretty tiny, but it was nice and dark for the project. Anyways! Next question!"

"Can. We. Go. On. More. Dates?"

my new neighbour | j.jk ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara