Chapter Ten.

"Eliminate them all."

■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■

[Y/N P.O.V.]

"Okay. Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin can all get into Jimin's car. Taehyung, Jimin, Y/N and me will go in my car. Which one of you hyungs is driving?"

"I'm too lazy." Yoongi complains.

Hoseok rubs his neck. "I don't have a license."

Namjoon raises his hand. "I can drive. First, let me put on my swag Ray Ban glasses."

He opens them up and as he puts them on...

CRACK!

Namjoon is staring down at his broken glasses.

"Whoops."

Seokjin begins to boil.

"YAH, YOU IDIOT. I TOLD YOU TO WEAR SOMETHING LESS EXPENSIVE, FOOL. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!"

He sighs and takes the keys from Jimin. "I'll drive."

Jimin gulps. "Please be careful with my car. If you even make a DENT, I'll make you pay for the whole CAR!"

The four of us climb into Jeongguk's car. I sit in the front seat next to Jeongguk. He starts the car and soon enough, we were in our way, with the other four close behind us.

"Yah, Jeongguk. Put both your hands on the steering wheel. Ten to two, remember?" Taehyung reminds Jeongguk, who has one hand on the gear and one on the wheel.

"I don't have to, hyung. I'm experienced." He scoffs.

We make sharp turns around each bend.

"Dude, do you even have a license?" I ask him because of his rather rash driving.

He shrugs. "Nope."

All of us look at each other. Then we look at Jeongguk.

"STOP THE CAR!!"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEEE!"

"THIS IS NOT HOW I PICTURED MY DEATH!! I WANT TO LIVE!"

"Shut up!" Jeongguk complains. "I can drive just fine. So please. Trust me."

We calm down a little. After about 30 minutes of driving and screaming and laughing, we reach the amusement park.

"Okay, time to buy things." Seokjin says as he stretches when we all get out.

"Buy what?" Namjoon asks.

"Food. I need to taste all that I can." He responds, licking his lips.

"Can I come with you?" Namjoon asks.

"Okay, but please don't break-"

"Namjoon?"

Joon is already running to the teddy bear stand.

"There's so much to do!" I swoon as I look around.

"There is!" Jimin agrees.

Hoseok joins me and Jimin.

Taehyung comes in front of us. "You guys go on. We can have fun and meet at the ferris wheel at 8. Okay?"

We all agree and say goodbye. Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin are all trying out food and trying to win toys. Me, Hoseok, Jeongguk and Jimin stick together.

"Guys, where's Yoongi?" I ask. Everyone realises that he wasn't with us, and we keep looking around.

"Is that..." I squint my eyes, not believing the sight.