Chapter Two.

"You're the same guy I met in the grocery store!"

■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■

So he's my new neighbour?

Why does everything have to start off this way?

His smile comes back on, but a little weird.

"I-I uh... I'll see you guys later. I have things to unpack."

He gives us a short wave and makes a little eye contact with me as he hurries home.

"What a way to start things off, Y/N." Hoseok groans as he goes in and switches on the TV. I keel follow him, complaining how it wasn't my fault. Jimin is just sitting there laughing.

Jeez. Maybe a nap will make things better.

I think of lovely dreams so I can go to sleep with ease.

"Yah, Y/N. Come sit with us." Hoseok invites, patting the sofa next to him.

"Nah, I want to go take a nap." I tell him as I go to the stairs.

"So you're going to hibernate?" Hoseok jokes and starts laughing.

He isn't going to stop laughing now.

"Go on, Y/N. We're on vacation, anyways. We can spend time together later." Jimin smiles. You roll your eyes at Hoseok, who's crying his eyes out because of laughing too much.

I enter my room, smiling sleepily. A nap was all I needed to wrap up thoughts and throw them away.

Wait... if that Jeongguk is my neighbour...

I slowly open the curtain of the window that connected to my room and Jeongguk's.

No...

I stare at the sight in horror.

"THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" Jeongguk screams.

He was in his new room. And that meant...

I'll have to look at his face every day now.

"I JUST OPENED THE CURTAIN, DUMBASS!" I scream back as you quickly pull the curtains back.

Why.

Why.

Why.

I sigh and let my head droop down as I leap onto my bed and feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I touch something hairy next to me.

"Ah, Huimang. Come here."

My doggy cuddles near my feet as I fall into a deep sleep.

...

Ugh. That was one weird dream.

I stretch and smile at my dog. But there's one tiny problem.

He isn't there.

I look around, puzzled. I keep calling out Huimang's name. As I check, I notice he isn't there around the whole house.

Hoseok is busy screaming out of worry for his dog.

"We'll find him. Ask the neighbours. Maybe they know. In the meanwhile, me and Hoseok hyung will search around the garage and in the backyard." Jimin suggests.

Neighbours.

Right.

I set off outside and go to Mrs. Kim, who lives opposite to our house.