Chapter 26: Ultra Instinct

The final round with Goku against Jiren is a difficult match to face. Layla wasn't afraid of him even if she does lose she'll have faith in Goku that could win.

"If we're going to beat him its either we end it here." Layla said.

Jiren stood there ready to face the two of them and Goku charge at him punching and kicking him that Jiren blocked. Layla pulled out her sword to prepare an attack as she cut half of his clothes.

"Layla, watch my back." I said, and she nodded to use her attacks by hand and I did to use my attack by cannon balls as he dodged it multiple times.

"What do we do?" Layla asked.

"I need you to let me take care of this on my own." I said.

"What!? Are you mad? I can't let you do this alone, Goku." She protests.

"Trust me, everything's going to be alright. "I reassured.

"If you're so sure." She said walking back to watch at least if any case of joining in again.

Layla Pov

Jiren and Goku punched and kicked in this battle with all the strength they have left within them. I knew that Jiren doesn't believe in trust from what our universe is different from his. I watch as Goku and Jiren continued they're fight for the universe in order for which one will have to be erased until I saw Goku off task that he was having trouble. He's not going to be standing if he keeps this up and I have a bad feeling that it's going to be worse than it already has been. Jiren used a powerful punch to knock Goku straight down cold as I gasped in horror.

"Goku!" I shouted down to him as he now lifeless on the ground as I felt rage boiling inside of me. I know if I try attacking Jiren, he would probably put me at the same stage also.

"I think it would be necessary if you be out of the tournament. Your power is really a dangerous threat and not even Goku will consider you here for any reason of that matter." Jiren said as I stood there staring at him blankly until a source of life filled in the center where I saw Goku standing up.

"Ultra...Instinct. It's completed!" I awed as his hair turns white along with the aura around him as he glared at Jiren ready to end the battle by far any chance.

 It's completed!" I awed as his hair turns white along with the aura around him as he glared at Jiren ready to end the battle by far any chance

"Layla, I can take care of Jiren on my own

"Layla, I can take care of Jiren on my own. You just stay down and rest." Goku instructed me of now I obeyed as the fight between these two are a battle of pride to show against all odds.