Chapter 8: Conceal and Control

It's been 3 months and Layla has been pretty well with her wild side lately. She's being learning how to conceal and control it thanks for the help of Goku and Vegeta mostly. Bulma taught her a way to stay away or smell it with Technics that could help her way through things. One day as Layla was heading back to the CC she sudden felt a struck through her body that didn't seem right at all for that matter. Something wasn't right and let's face it for whoever it is must've done something to get everyone worked up. She changed directions to head over to Gohan's house with his wife Videl and daughter Pan. 

"Hey Layla. What brings you here?" Gohan asked.

"I sensed that something isn't right and I came here to you. " She replied.

"Really? What kind of trouble is there?" He asked suspicious.

"It has something to deal with the world." She answered as Gohan flinch knowing he was hiding something from her as little Pan flew over at the door staring at Layla with a happy smile.

Layla eased at the young girl by touching her forehead to feel a weird feeling like no other. Images went through her as it seem to be dealing with power, fighting, and death for the matter. When she snapped Gohan stared at her with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you alright, Layla?" He asked.

"Where's Goku?" She asked.

"He should be at Bulma and Vegeta's place." Gohan replied.

"Thanks." She transformed into a bird and hurried her way to get to CC fast.