Chapter 18: Battle of Pride

The tournament  starts off where Universe 7 meets Universe 11 to show the battle of pride into winning this tournament. 

"Layla! Come tag with me." Goku called over and for what reason does she has to be dealing with a saiyan that wants her to be his partner in the match. Why not Vegeta for when it comes to these things?

"Why do you want to partner up?" She asked.

"Because I want you to face against Hit and I face against Jiren." Goku said as Layla looked over to see Hit standing there with his arms folded against his chest and Jiren standing on the other side glaring at them.

"Fine." She said.

"Your the best!" Goku hugged her only to get jabbed before Layla could even meet up with Hit.

"So? Think you can handle this match?" Layla asked.

"Hm, a normal girl as yourself shouldn't be here. I may warned you not to be afraid or emotionless for when it comes to me." Hit said.

"Bring it. Hit me with your best shot." Layla said as he charged ahead to try and hit her to see if she'll budge during his punches. Layla easily grabbed him and swung him over her but Hit caught himself and used his fast speed of warping bubble invincibility to aim at her. Successfully he did and Layla stood there shocked.

Goku pov

Jiren and I were punching and kicking and I even turned Super Saiyan Blue. Nothing! I blocked his punch with my arms and watch where Layla had been hit by Hit! Woah! He's the first person to ever get her off guard. But the main thing is that we have to battle for pride.