Chapter 1: Intro

Once there was tale of a life less and mistreated young girl who disgrace everything she has ever wanted in existence. There comes a time where things be difficult and not understandable. Deep in the forest was a woman that hung herself up on the tree, her eyes are cold and pale with blood around her neck to show she had been clawed. At the bottom standing on the ground was a young girl licking the fresh blood off her finger tips.

"Not again. Why now?" She whimpered trying to control her hunger for blood that she ate from the woman that had hung herself. Dangling her head to the side as her pure red eyes for the scent that had shown dignity and beyond impact was when her life would eventually be a brutal advantage.

Many years have passed and as the girl was growing up she had abilities such as; flying, transforming into a black widow bird that can has a pyconic cawing with the fastest flying speed, and not only that she has powers to obtain as well and it was a lot difficult if you can picture. The young spiral girl was name Layla Blackwood who had no memory or ever had a family to be accounted for through her whole life was not like any being of the world.

Living on earth was not something she would ever manage to forget as she flew across many places that was when she first notices a battle going on. She seen some fighters fought against to protect the earth from evil beings known as creatures' outer space. She watches as one Saiyan had defeated a white/purple lizard and saved the world. Each time she passed a fight is what catches her eye that leads to another fight repeatedly. She thought about training herself to make herself stronger and technically her body wasn't some numb or weakly frail as a human's body would be. With no caution of being afraid or either warned by other's it's a lot to take in on your own without any help from them unlike her. Layla kept her thoughts on that one fighter that could be a challenger for her to face against through tough threats and could make her irresistible to fall back. Who knows what she may or may not do in her own decisions.