Chapter 7

*Lizzy's P.O.V*

"And I come in there to find you on his bed!" Dad shouted.

"Dad dad calm down. Ashleigh and I just went in there to get away from the others not knowing it was his room. I laid down on his bed and just stayed there because it was comfortable and smelled nice. Tobi came in and him, Ashleigh, and I talked. That's it. I promise." I said with a small smile as I noticed him calming down.

"I know. It was just a shock for me."

"Why dad?" I asked confused.

"Because when I walked in there and saw you on his bed the first thing that came to my mind was you and him were...doing something." He sighed.

"Ew dad. Gross. That's disgusting. I would never do something like that with him." I said making a face as he seemed relieved.

"I mean especially not with Ashleigh in the room. If she hadn't have been there.." I teased grinning noticing him freeze and look up at me but sighed seeing me grinning knowing that I was joking.

"I better not hear you say something like that again about him." He said.

I nodded, "Alright fine. What if I said it about Itachi?" I said as he slammed his hands on the desk standing up. 

"Dad I'm joking again." I laughed walking over hugging him.

He sighed hugging me back and pulled away to look down at me.

"If you ever. Ever. Start feeling something towards one of the members here you tell me okay?"

"But dad...that's weird to talk to you about boys and crushes." I made a face looking around awkwardly.

"Okay then go talk to Konan if you need. Some of these members I do not want you attracted to do you understand?"

"Yes dad I do." I chuckled, "I'm going to go check up on Ashleigh alright?" I asked and he nodded.

I smiled kissing his cheek and went out of the room to the kitchen but no one was there so I went to the living room but only saw Itachi there reading on the couch quietly.

-Was I really joking when I told dad if I said it about Itachi? I had to be...right? I mean...he is just a friend to me...right?- I thought and Itachi looked up and I guess I might have looked confused as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry just thinking." I chuckled softly sitting on the couch with him after grabbing a book reading it as well but could not get those thoughts out of my head.

-What if I do like him...or care about him...aw man this sucks.- I thought while reading planning to talk to someone later on.

*Time skip a couple hours later*

I finally found Ashleigh who I learned has been training with her dad and told her about what I have been thinking of recently.

"You have a crush on Itachi?!" She yelled

"Shhhhhh!" I quickly covered her mouth. "I do not want the entire hideout to know! And I don't know. I mean I might have some feelings for him. Or maybe it is just a little tiny crush." I uncovered her mouth.

"Does your dad know?" She asked.

"Of course not and I have just been thinking of it for like... four hours." I sighed.

"Well you did joke around with your dad about it."

"I know I know." I groaned.

"What do you like about him?" She asked.

"Well he is nice. And talented. Skilled. Strong. Confident. Handsome. Smart. And much more." I whispered.

"Nice?" She raised an eyebrow, "Since when is he nice?" She asked and I smiled softly remembering and began to tell her.

                                                                          *Flashback Lizzy P.O.V*

I was on a mission with Itachi that dad sent us on and on our way back we ended up getting attacked by some Anbus.

 I was fighting constantly but making the mistake of turning hearing one of the guys command another attack move when I felt pain in my stomach and dropped to my knees gasping. I noticed an Anbu coming up and I quickly dodged trying to ignore the pain but was slowing down a bit as my vision got blurry. I saw Itachi kill all the guys he was fighting and ran taking out the one who was attacking me since I took out the others who attacked me.

"I-tach-i." I struggled to say as I fell to the ground blacking out.

I woke up some time later in the dark and saw a fire and tried sitting up but felt a gentle but firm pressure on my shoulders pushing me back down. 

"Lay down for now. The wound is still trying to heal. Any sudden movements will cause it to reopen and bleed again." I heard and looked up seeing Itachi.

"You saved me. Thank you." I whispered and he nodded as, what I was taking as, a sign of you're welcome.

He walked over to the fire finishing whatever he was doing and came back helping me sit up and lean my back against a tree as he set the dinner he made on my lap and I smiled, "Thank you Itachi. I really appreciate it." I said happily as he sat by me and we ate in a quiet, yet comfortable, silence.

After we ate Itachi kept the fire going and moved to my feet and pulled the leg part of my pants up to my knee where I saw bandages. 

"These should heal sooner than the wound on your stomach." He said and I nodded as he unwrapped the bandages putting some medicine on the cuts and rewrapping them but I blushed when I realized Itachi cleaned the wound on my stomach and looked down blushing more, "Where is my shirt?" I asked quietly and he looked up, "Due to the fight your shirt was torn in multiple places. It would do you no good to wear it again. I kept your cloak over you so you would not get cold." He said.

I blushed nodding, "T-Thank you but what am I going to do about during the day? It gets pretty hot wearing this cloak constantly and we still have many days of traveling." I said and he got up going to his back and pulled out his.

"I went through your bag but it seemed either you lost your shirts or forgot to pack yours. You can wear mine until we find something you like better."

"No no this is fine."I said blushing and he must have noticed because he smirked.

"Oh shut up." I whispered chuckling taking his shirt as he turned around and took off my cloak putting it on.

"Done." I smiled and he turned back around watching me for a moment before going back to were I am guessing he had been laying before.

"We will leave in the morning to continue the trip back." He said and I nodded. "Goodnight Itachi." I said and laughed when all I got back was, "Hn."

                                                                          *End Flashback*

"And there you have it. The time Itachi was nice." I chuckled remembering.

"Aw that is so cute." Ashleigh grinned. "Maybe he likes you too. I do not ever EVER remembering, or hearing, that Itachi has done that to someone else."

"Really?" I smiled softly.

"Yeah." She smiled, "That's it! I shall get you two together!" Ashleigh grinned and I groaned as she walked away mumbling up ideas.

I sighed shaking my head but smiled softly, "What if he does have feelings for me? I would really like that.." I whispered to myself before walking back inside as well.