Chapter 6

*Lizzy P.O.V.*

"Tobi come out I have candy for you." Deidara smirked knocking on his door.

"Guys stop this is a bad idea." I said quietly.

"Come on Lizzy. If we get caught you will not get in trouble." Ashleigh said.

"F...fiine." I whispered in defeat as Asheigh knocked and Tobi opened the door.

"Hi Tobi we have candy for you." She smiled innocently.

"Candy? For Tobi? Why?" He asked confused.

"Everyone needs some candy." Deidara smiled.

"Deidara-senpai? You even have candy for Tobi?"

"Yes un." He chuckled holding out the bag.

"Wow thanks!" He reached for it when Deidara jerked it back. "You can't eat it in your room. You can only have some." Ashleigh said. "We are giving some to all the other members so you need to share."

"But Tobi doesn't want to eat out here." He said sadly.

"But don't you want candy?" Ashleigh grinned and he nodded eagerly.

"Just eat out here then." Deidara said and he gasped "You just want to see Tobi's face!" He yelled and they started yelling and I covered my ears going in Tobi's room to get away for a moment.

"Wow. I didn't expect this to be his room." I muttered looking around at the room at the swords that were mounted on the wall and some scrolls. I chuckled at the bag of candy and said to myself, "And yet he is arguing to Deidara about another bag?" 

I smiled and took a mini jawbreaker and put it in my mouth smiling. "I love these things." I smiled and heard from behind me "What are you doing in here?"

"Ashleigh?" I turned around. "What are you doing here?"

"Dad and Tobi are yelling." She laughed and walked around the room "I didn't think this would be his room." She muttered.

"Neither did I." I chuckled sitting on his bed and laying down.

"And you call me lazy?" She sighed.

"But his bed is comfty." I said closing my eyes.

"You're seriously not sleeping there are you?"

"No. Just relaxing." I said then smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"His pillow smells nice." I smiled hugging it and burying my face in it.

"When Tobi finds you he's going to be mad." She laughed.

"He's Tobi he doesn't get mad." I smiled and heard the door shut.

"Uhm Ashleigh?" I asked since the lights were out and it was dark outside so we couldn't see anything.

"Yeah?" She sounded cautious.

"Was that you?"

"No. Why would I do that?" She asked nervously.

"Then who did?" I whispered and felt the end part of the bed sink meaning someone sat down.

"Ashleigh." I said quickly and hugged her but noticed she smelled a lot like Tobi's pillow.

"Ashleigh?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?" She said but her voice was from the other side of the room.

I froze and then was picked up and screamed.

"Lizzy!" Ashleigh yelled.

"Tobi didn't mean to scare you!" I heard Tobi yelled and sighed in relief.

"Tobi!" Ashleigh yelled.

"Tobi sorry." He said quietly and went to lights and turned them on and I was still in his arms.

"Why did you do that?" Ashleigh sighed.

"Tobi didn't know who was in his room." He said and I sighed "You couldn't sense our chakra?" I asked and he shook his head.

I nodded and he set me down but stayed close to me which I sort of enjoyed because of his scent.

After a while of talking to him I noticed Ashleigh grinned and running up to Tobi but he quickly set me on the bed going to the other side of the room.

"Ashleigh stop we are never going to know." I said chuckling shaking my head.

"Dammit." She sighed as Tobi laughed, "Tobis' face is a secret so shh!" 

"Alright we will Tobi. I promise." I smiled laying back in bed hugging his pillow as someone knocked.

"Come in!" Tobi shouted and the door opened to reveal Dad, Deidara, and Konan.

"Well hell." Ashleigh and I sighed at the same time.