Chapter 1

*Lizzy P.O.V.*

I was laughing along with Ashleigh as we got done with our 5th prank this week.

"Poor Kisame." Ashleigh said while laughing.

"He never saw it coming hahaha." I said.

"ASHLEIGH! LIZZY!" Kisame yelled from down the hall.

"Uh oh. Time to run." Ashleigh said as we took off running down the halls of the hideout.

We ran from Kisame and decied to go in Sasori's room for safety.

"Phew that was a close one." I said as I heard footsteps run past Sasori's room.

"Yeah and good thing Sasori is on a mission so now we can stay in his room as long as we want." Ashleigh said  laying down on his bed.

"You're so lazy." I said standing up, walking over,and sitting next to Ashleigh.

"Deal with it." Ashleigh said grinning, "Oh and I was just thinking about it. We made a good decision by accepting the Akatsuki's offer to join."

"What do you mean we? If I remember correctly I accepted while you ran and attacked Kisame." I said with a smirk.

"Well I couldn't help it. A blue man came up to me saying he wanted me in the Akatsuki...I just freaked you know. It's not everyday you see a giant blue shark."

"You never did and never will like Kisame will you?"

"No I will not! He's a walking, talking shark what do you expect."

"Haha and Kisame doesn't like you either." I told her laughing.

"I dont care if he likes me or not." Ashleigh said with a grin.

"I can still remember the first time you saw him." I said.

                                                                *Flashback starts*

Ashleigh and I were both in the woods eating. We have just went to a nearby river and caught some fish.

"Man! This fish is good." I shouted as I leaned back on a tree.

"You can say that again bro." Ashleigh said grinning and laying down.

"Hey, I was thinking of going to the nearby town to get more kunai. Do you want to go with me?" I asked Ashleigh as I started sitting up.

"Nooo. I'm to tired. Eating wears me out man."

I sighed as she looked like she was about to sleep and said, "Fine. But dont fall asleep. If an enemy or anybody comes you need to run or attack ok?"

"Sure thing mom." Ashleigh said sarcastically as I took of running.

                                                          *3 Hours Later*

As I was walking back to where me and Ashleigh were at I heard a loud boom.

-Oh no. Way to be discreet Ash.- I thought as I started running.

When I got back to where I left Ashleigh I couldn't help but laugh.

Ashleigh was sitting on a branch eating more of the fish and Chesshire sitting on her shoulder looking towards a different tree.

I looked at where Chesshire was looking at and hanging from the branch and trapped in a giant net was a man who was blue and resembled a shark and sitting on another branch was a man with black hair in a low ponytail, they both has on black cloaks with red clouds.