I Need To Do This Mum (2)

"He his what?"

"Am really sorry madam. It was unfortunate for him, but he died last week. His car was found down a cliff. The doctor that examined is corpse said that he was really drunk and that he died before the car had reached the bottom."

"No that's not true"
I said covering my month with my hands. Hot tears streaming down my cheeks.
No matter how much damage he had done to me, I still wanted him alive, right beside me.

I cried all day not wanting to believe that he was dead, till the day he was to be buried by his fellow colleagues. I stood watching as his coffin dropped slowly into the dug earth. Then they closed.

She turned her face towards me now.
"Son am sorry I never told you since but"

"Hold it mum"
I said my eyes red as blood. I was angry. I was frustrated. I was sick of everything and this story she has told me as made it worse.

I looked at her with disappointment.
"it's always been you. It's always been you causing all the problem we have. I wish I was never born to you, or I was Adam who died. You really are a_"

"STOP IT!!!  JUST STOP! "

she shouted. Almost getting up from her wheel chair.

"Are you blaming me for everything that happened? Your father caused the death for him self. I wasn't the one who dropped Adam on the road to be crushed by a truck. Then how's it my fault?"

My eyes widen as I hear her speak.
"I hate you mum"
I said bending my head, my voice low.

"I have suffered for years so I could take care of you and your stupid illness you cause by yourself."
I raised my head towards her. Tears coming out from my eyes. "it all ends now. And I mean it now"

"Please don't do whatever your thinking. Please you still my_aughh.."

She stopped. The grip on her neck was firm.

"I need to do this Mum. You don't deserve to live. Besides you'd be dead anytime soon even if I don't kill you"

I increase the pressure on his hand. I cried as I strangled her. She couldn't speak but she struggled with efforts to release my hands that were firm on her throat.

"just die mum. Die! "

I said and her neck snapped. Her eyes opened wide and little tears flowed from the sides. Her lifeless hands slowly dropped from mine.

I left her, taking few steps back. I went to my room picked a piece of paper. And wrote.

"I had to do what I did."

I dropped the note on the floor and picked the gun in my drawer, pointed it into my mouth, and....

POOM!!!

I did not know what happened after that. But I know I must have fallen down on the floor with my skull opened.