47‼️

Jayda pov

"Tie this bitch up!" Kentrell yelled throwing Jamya on the ground.

One of his workers tied her and Keira up next to Derrick.

"Talk yo shit now" he stood behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Whatchu mean?" Keira spoke

"Bitch stop acting clueless." I mugged her.

"I'll tell u as soon as you tell me where my daughter is" Derrick stated.

"Who?" Boomer asked

"Breasia"

"Hold up Thats her father and u ain't say shit?" I asked Kameron

"Ian know that was him, they told me her father was dead."

"Oh well, that bitch dead and your niece did it." I nodded my head towards Jamya.

"How could you kill your own sister?"

"Ohh Hell nahh y'all some weird ass people." Kd shook his head.

"Because she knew I wanted Ben but she still said he was hers just because she was older and he knew her." She replied to Derrick "and you let her have him!"

"Damn y'all talking bout me like imma object." Ben implied

"Nahh you a just like a sex toy that bitches want for some reason" I mumbled and Kentrell pinched my side making me jump a lil.

"But that doesn't mean kill her" Derrick wiggled in his seat.

"Ion care bout all that. I already heard his side of the story when he tried to kill us so now i wanna hear your side."

"Okay so when our father was with liv he convinced her to let us be in your photo shoot and if that happened then we would all be cool so when the time of the show came we would be with y'all back stage so nothing would seem outta place."

"So then the security told Ben and yb that y'all were backstage when they was looking for y'all and then they drugged them and had sex with them." Keira explained telling on Jamya and Jania.

"Okay but what I don't understand is after the photoshoot we weren't cool soo. . . Oh that sneaky bitch." I shook my head.

"What" K took his arm from around my shoulders looking at me.

"That lil girl Malaysia was the one that brung them to my house, that's how they got to go to the concert with us.

"Wow you finically figured it out." Jamya said sarcastically.

"Y'all some delusional ass people"

"Right all this for some dick." Kennedy scoffed

"I mean. . . Yeah" Jamya shrugged

"His dick ain't even that good" Kennedy rolled her eyes making me and k chuckle a lil.

"Stop lying on my dick like u wasn't dicknatized too." Ben mugged her and I turned my head the other way so I wouldn't laugh.

She flicked him off crossing her arms.

"Yoooo ik where you look familiar from now." Kd exclaimed.

"Nigga we already know where he from." Three smacked him upside his head.

"Nooo Ian talking bout that I'm talking bout this." He showed us this picture of him in shorts with another man.

" He showed us this picture of him in shorts with another man