26‼️

Anonymous

"Did u get her to trust you, at least like you?" I asked her

"No because she doesn't like me."

"Ok well try this time and don't fuck up"

"Yes." She walked outta my room.

**

Jayda pov

I pulled up to the place and lucky for me I was on time.

I walked inside and see the photographer makeup artists and the hairstylists.

"Wassup" I told them and they said hey back

After like five minutes Lauren and Destiny walked In.

"Heyyy y'all" I hugged them. "Y'all soo pretty." I complimented them and they thanked me.

We sat down in our chairs and the stylists started doing our makeup and hair.

They did my hair for like 25minutes because all you had to do was flat iron it.

The door opened and I seen the girl that was at my door from the other day.

She hugged the photographer then walked  over to us and said hi to everyone but then she got to me and I acted like I ain't hear her just on my phone.

I was pissed because, first I ain't want her in my photo shoot, second my mom and aunt payed my photographer to make sure she was in the photo shoot, and third she came late.

She sat down and her stylist started working on her shit that was fucked up.

I was getting my makeup done then someone else walked in and I see Kentrell with sum food in his hand walking towards me.

"Awwwww you brought me food."

"Yeah cuz Ik ya ass ain't eat." He pulled a chair up in front of me handing me my food and he started eating too.

The whole time I was getting my makeup done we was talking.

Something I like about him is that I can talk to him forever and never get bored. I just like his vibe.

She was finished my makeup when I finished eating.

I looked back and see that Lauren and Destiny were finished too but the other girl was still getting ready.

I signaled for them to follow me and we went to the back and I gave them their outfits that I wanted them to wear.

"Why do I feel like its tension between you and that girl outside." Lauren asked.

"Cuz ion fucking like her uncle so ion like her." I shrugged

"Y?"

"Because I ain't want her in my photo shoot cuz I already had you two but her uncle, my aunt, and mom forced me to have her in it. They even payed the photographer 30k to make sure she was in my photoshoot"

"Damn" she shook her head.

"How much do you have to pay the photographer." Destiny asked and made a face

"Like 500 dollars."

"Bitch youn have to pay that nigga all you have to say is my five hundred was in that 30k."

"Yeahhhhh you right."

"Is there a limit to how many photos you can take?"