27‼️

Anonymous

I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it and seen her.

I haven't seen her in a longggg time since she switched up.

"What do you want."

"Hey girl" she faked smiled "I just wanna help and be apart of ya plan. I want a job plus I can help."

"How you know our plan?"

"Mane Stop playing"

"Ok then how can you help us?"

"I'm close with them so I can get you access." I looked at her one good time then let her come in.

**
Jayda pov

*BOOM BOOM

I heard two guns shots going off and seen Derrick stumble back holding his arm.

I looked to the side to where the shots fired and seen Jamya with a gun in her hand.

"Whyyy did you do that!" My aunt yelled running over to him.

"Imma sue y'all." He pointed to my aunt and mom.

"Why?" I asked confused asf.

"Because. . . If y'all don't have my other niece in ya photoshoot I'm suing y'all and I'm gonna say that you shot me." He pointed to me.

"Jayda just let her be in it." My mom told me.

"Ok whatever, it's clothes in the back follow me." I walked to the back room "and y'all can get out." I yelled at my mom, aunt, and her boyfriend.

I gave the girl her clothes "what's ya name?"

"Keira"

"Ok Keira wear this and meet us in the front when you finished" I told her grabbing kentrells hand bringing him back in the front.

**

Kennedy pov

Jayda's aunt and her boyfriend barged in the house calling my name.

"Yes" I asked coming down stairs.

"Can you give me the first aid kit." She told me and I found it giving it to her.

I seen Derrick with blood all at the top of his shirt.

"Kennedy go upstairs to your room" she told me and I went without asking questions. I wasn't tryna see that.

*

*

*

*

After a while aunt liv left and it was just me and Derrick in the house.

He was downstairs watching tv and I was upstairs.

I was lowkey hungry so I went down stairs to get sum chips.

I walked past him going in the kitchen and I felt eyes on my ass.

I got my chips and walked past him fast. I felt uncomfortable cuz he kept looking at me licking his lips and shit.

"Pervert." I mumbled walking upstairs.

I ate my chips laying on my bed then got up going in my bathroom taking a shower.

After like a 20minute shower I wrapped my towel around my body walking out my bathroom going to my bed till I seen Derrick in my doorway looking at me.

I got scared and closed and locked the door.

I need to move outta this house noww I'm getting really uncomfortable.

**

Three3 pov

I was pulling up to my sisters house to watch my niece since she was going out for the night and I barely see my niece.

I got out the car walking to my sisters house using the key she gave me to get in.

"Yeooooo" I called out for her and I ain't get a response back.

I walked upstairs going into her room and seen a girl I ain't never seen before holding my niece in her hands.

"Who you?"

"Don't worry bout that, what you need to worry bout is ya lil niece here." She rubbed her hand across her hair while she was crying.

"Mane get the fuck offa her." I reached for my gun

"Ion think you wanna do that, you gonna scare the baby" she held a gun next to my nieces head while she cried harder.

I put the gun back and she put the gun down.

"I just came here to warn you that we're coming for you, nba, ya whole family." She spoke

"You work for somebody?"

"Yeah"

"Who?" "

You gonna find out real soon."

"How you know where my sister stay at?"

"Mane it be ya own people you call family that be snakes." She laughed putting my niece down on the bed walking over to me.

"Don't try nun slick boy you got neighbors round here that be real nosy hearing shit then snitching." She walked outta the room.

She was right I was boutta shoot her as soon as she turned around but if I did I would get caught. I gotta be careful.

Just know I got her next time. Ik her fucking face.

____________________________

Who y'all think is tryna go after them?

I feel like y'all should know cuz I gave y'all a big ass hint🙄

See ya lata lovelies 😘