32‼️

Jayda pov

I rang the doorbell and my cousin Taylor opened it looking at me then closed it.

"Wtf" I mumbled

"Why you do that" I heard my favorite auntie, aunt lay yell through the door.

She opened it and started laughing hugging me swaying us back and fourth.

"Heyyy babyyy I missed you."

"Hey" I responded laughing pulling away.

"How you been?"

"Ion really no" I shrugged

"Well you gotta tell me bout that lata"

"Fasho" I walked in the house and seen Taylor throwing my phone at her.

"Bitchhhhh" she walked up to me with her arms out and I hugged her back.

"Why the fuck you close the door on me" I laughed.

"Cuz I was confused and when I seen you I got scared."

"You stupid" I shook my head

Taylor was one of my favorite cousins on my dad side. I only fucked with my aunts and cousins on my dad side. She was really my ride or die. When I used to live in Houston and I was ever in an argument and bout to fight someone best believe she was their with me.

Taylor

"Where everybody else at?"

"They on their way, you know our family is never on time."

"You right" I agreed.

"Heyyy kennn" she hugged ken and my aunt called me so I walked over to her.

"Yes?"

"How you been?" She walked away sitting on the couch and I sat next to her.

"I've been better" I shrugged

"Wassup?"

"So I was having a photoshoot or whatever and aunt liv had a boyfriend and her boyfriend wanted his nieces in my photoshoot and I said no cuz I already had two girls so they kicked me out of her house and my mom and them payed my photographer money to make sure that his nieces were in my photoshoot, and it was all stressful."

"See that's why ion fuck with that side of the family." She shook her head mad. "Where was you staying when they kicked you out."

"I was staying at my friend Kameron's house." I lied to her. I ain't want her to know bout me and kentrell like this.

"Ok I'm just glad your safe."

"Ik" I gave her a hug and we got up walking into the other living room.

"Ahhhhhh" Kyane ran up to me hugging me.

I hugged her back. I missed her ass, we used to always go out together and have fun, we was really living our best lives

Kyane

"Bitch I missed ya ass I was bored everyday when you left cuz no one wanted to go out with me

"Bitch I missed ya ass I was bored everyday when you left cuz no one wanted to go out with me." She told and I laughed.

"That's y you needa come to la"

"Ik but my mom protective and act like imma baby." She whined.

"You look like a baby." I told her and she mugged me.

"Fuck you" she mumbled walking away and I followed behind her.

"Who this?" I whispered in Kyane ear pointing to a lightskin girl.

"My bestfriend, Jayda this Malaysia, Malaysia this Jayda" she introduced us.

"Hey" I waved at her and she waved back.

I seen Kyane mom, my aunt shay walking over to her and gave her a hug.

"So what I'm I hearing about you wanting to bring my daughter to California with you and Kennedy."

"I do but you not tryna let her go"

"Where y'all gonna stay at"

"We're gonna stay inna 5 bedroom house"

"How you afford that?"

"Me and ken worked at xxl and they gave us money so we used that but we still got the mortgage to pay and everyone agreed to help pay every month." I explained.

"Girl How is Taylor and Kyane gonna pay if they don't got money"

"Yes that do, and they can get a job down their."

"Ion know Jayda."

"Come on we gonna be straight and if we have any problems we gonna call you I promise."

"Okay, okay" she threw her hands up in surrender.

"Yayyyyyy" I hugged her "Kyane you going bishhhh" I yelled out and aunt shay hit me upside my head.

"Don't make me regret saying yes"

"Ian even cuss I said Bish not bitch" I rubbed the back of my head and she was bought hit me again but she missed and I ran away telling Kyane.

"Ayeeeee we needa celebrate" Kyane stated.

"Nahh y'all need to go pack nowww y'all know y'all be taking forever to pack."Aunt lay told said.

"Ard but when we finsished we needa have a movie night."

"Bet" they left out and I helped Taylor pack.

**

Malaysia pov

I was sitting in the back of Kyane's mom car when I got a text from him.

🙄💍🤤- whats new

-I seen her

🙄💍🤤-do she know you coming too

-no

🙄💍🤤-why?

-cuz Kyane ain't bring it up but imma go.

🙄💍🤤-you better be going cuz if this shit mess up then imma fuck you up and snitch on you.

-k

🙄💍🤤-Mane Stop playing for I fuck you🙄

-k

🙄💍🤤-bet come over now

-I'm just coming cuz I want sum dick before I leave for la.

You can drop me off right here.

"Are you sure?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah I'm just gonna walk to my cousin house from here." I reassured her

"Okay" she dropped me off and I walked to his house.

____________________________

(Ik it's short but all this adding up to something💁🏽‍♀️)

I forgot to update earlier but here you go🤗

VOTE AND COMMENT thx😘