19‼️

Anonymous

"That lil girl on live"

"Oh shit, fr." I got on my phone getting on instagram clicking on her live.

Nba.fanpage133- what happened between you and yb.

" sooo let me tell y'all y I'm not with yb anymore. This nigga was cheating on me with this ugly ass hoe I think her name jaysh or sum like that idc cuz she irrelevant. Anyways he was always with her and shit, and I was like fuck you and her so I broke up with him."

Nba.youngboyfanpage- do you miss him?

"Yeah I miss him he forvea mines anyway watch him get back with me." She shrugged.

"Comment on her live and tell her hit you up"

"Ok"

Unknown123- Ik how you feel. If you wanna get yb back I can help you.

"How you gonna help me?"

Unknown123-imma hit ya dm up.

"Bet let me end my live" she ended it and I hit ha up telling where to meet me up at.

**

Kennedy pov

"Aye can we talk" Ben knocked on my door poking his head in a lil.

I nodded my head and he came in. He sat down on the bed next to me and I just looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Look I just fucked Bre one ti"-

"I believe you, she delusional, but what I wanna know is was you fucking with other bitches when you was fucking with me?"

"Look it wasn't eve"-

"Answer my question, yes or no"

"Yes I was but we wasn't even in a relationship tho so I don't know why you would be mad."

"Im mad because you told me that I was the only one you wanted and I was the only one you was fucking with and I believed you but you lied to me!"

"I didn't mean to hurt ya feelin"-

"Well Ben you did you hurt them really bad."

"I ain't mean for it to end up like this, I'm really sorry and I wanna start over."

"Ion think I wanna start over."

"Mane look Ken I thought we was just fucking at first and I ain't really think you wanted to be inna relationship but I caught feelings for you and I wanna start over fr" he scooted closer to me and tried holding my hands but I moved them away.

"No Ben I think it's better if we just stay as friends." I got up getting my crutches.

"Ken I'm sorry"

"Ik Ben, but I don't know if I can forgive you right now" I walked outta the room walking into the living room and sat down on the couch thinking bout what just happened.

**

Jayda pov

"Stoppppp" I laughed while kentrell was tickling me. "We ha- have to get ba- back focused." I managed to get out but he kept going. "NIGGA I SAID STOP" I hit him in his chest hard as fuck.

He stood up mugging me then jacked me up by my shirt bringing my face up to him. "What I Say bout putting ya hands on me"

"Nothing, nigga you don't intimidate me" I tried moving his hand away from my shirt.