29‼️

Jayda pov

I hit the person in the head making him fall down to the ground and I kept hitting him.

Ken got off the bed turning on the lights and I seen Derrick laying on the floor covering his face.

"WTF" I yelled. I kept hitting him with the bat until he was knocked out.

"Get your stuff we're leaving now!" I told her going into my aunts room.

She was laying on her bed watching tv. "So you tell me you didn't hear her scream!" I got up in her face and she sat there silent. "He was 'bout to rape her and you was just gonna let him?!"

"I wasn't, I tried getting him off of her but he told me no so I left out the room." She shrugged.

I looked at her pissed as hell till I seen a bruise on her cheek and arms. "Has he been hitting you?" I touched her arm.

"Move" she snatched her hand away "get out!" She pointed to the door and I shook my head walking back to Kens room to see her packing and Derrick still knocked out.

I helped her pack a lil then we were finished. "Ard let's go when we get a new place to stay we gonna come and get the rest of your stuff."

"Ard" she took her luggage and I took the other one getting out the house.

We put her stuff in the trunk then got in. I pulled off and we were dead silent.

"What happened?" I hesitated to ask.

"I was sleep then I herd someone in my room so I woke up and seen him tryna take my clothes off then aunt liv walked In and tried pulling him off of me but he smacked her and dragged her outta the room while she was crying then went back to me. I was tryna run outta the room but he pinned me down. If you didn't come at the time you did I would've been raped." She shook her head with a couple of tears coming down.

"Does he always hit aunt liv?"

"Yeah but she never says or does nothing."

I stayed silent.

"You know I've been getting weird vibes from him lately tho. Sometime I would catch him looking at my body." She whiped her tears "and he would also ask me to pick up shit from the ground so I could just bend over and shit, one time he actually pressed himself up against me." I shook my head listening to her.

"Ever since he got shot he acts like he's handy cap." She shifted in her seat a lil.

"You don't ever have to see him again, ok?" I touched her arm reassuring her

"Okay" she layed her head on the window.

We pulled up to k house and got out taking the suitcases with us.

I opened the door and seen kentrell still laying on the couch.

I helped Ken put her stuff in the guest room and she went to take a shower.

"Kentrell" I called out for him coming down the steps.

I walked In front of him shaking him a lil "get up"

"Uhhhh" he groaned turning around.

"Come on get up."

"What" he mumbled

"You gonna sleep on the couch then?"

"Mmhmm"

I went upstairs getting sum covers going back downstairs putting them on him.

"come here." He called me before I walked away.

"What" I looked at him

"Goodnight"