18‼️

Jayda pov

"Wait, wait, slow downnn."

"Ok,ok so when the boys came Bre was all up on Ben calling him bae saying that they was together for 4 months and then i was like 'fr, then he playing you sis cuz I fuck him every night' or whatever and then she was like she wanted to fight me and I was finna fight her but Kam told her to get out cuz she didn't want me fighting her while I was on crunches so Bre smacked Kam and Kam beat her ass then Bre started going wild and she took ya glasses from the table throwing them on the floor breaking them and she was like fuck us then she left." Ken said fast.

"Hold up so you mean to tell me she broke my glasses." My eyes go wide.

"Yess!"

"Ok I'm coming right now" I hung up getting my keys.

"What happened where you going"

"Mane sum shit was going on and Bre broke my glasses that I was gonna be using for the photo shoot so imma fuck ha up" I said walking out the room door.

"Who Bre"

"This girl we met at the mall, she's Kam cousin"

"Hol' up in coming to."

I walked back in looking at him put his shirt on waiting for him to finish."Ard we can go"

We walked downstairs and I took my keys and bags handing my bag out so k could grab sum bags too.

"What you want me to do with that" he asked confused

"To help me bring them to the car duhhh"

"Nahh you good" he took my keys outta my hand walking out going to the car unlocking it.

"Fuck you hoeee!" I yelled and he flicked me off.

I struggled walking to the car putting the bags in the back seat.

"Yoo hurry up"

I put the rest of the bags in walking over to the passengers seat. "If you would have helped I would've been done faster." I hit him in his arm buckling my seat belt.

"It's nun but a 10 min drive" he sided eyed me.

"Yeah but you can't dive" I looked at him too.

"Ard whatever."

He drove off from the driveway going towards my aunts house. I was just on my phone on instagram liking people pictures and watching videos and shit.

After 7 minutes of him driving all fast and shit like he don't have a license we pulled up to the house.

"Soooo you gonna help me pick up these bags."

"No you got it"

"Ok bet I'm not going over ya house anymore since you wanna act like a dick head."

"Whatever man ion need you the fuck" he shrugged then threw the keys at my head.

"STUPID BITCH"

"FUCK YOU TOO BITCH" he yelled back knocking on the door.

I took my bags struggling to walk over to the door and when I got there the door was closed. "Stupid ass couldn't even hold the door" I mumbled to myself.

I got in the house setting my stuff down walking in the living room.

"So what the fuck happened" I asked everyone.

"Kam beat that bitch ass" 3 said

"Her own cousin?"

"Yup she stomped that bitch face in too I ain't lying the bitch was cute tho" kd stated