14‼️

Kennedy pov

When Jayda left I got up from the bed a lil annoyed bout what she told me. She don't know shit bout what's going on with me and Ben so she should just mind her business.

I went in the bathroom and peed but I looked down because my pee was burning and I seen blood in the toilet water. I know it's not my period because I had it last week.

I sat there shook not knowing what was happening till I started to think and I figured out that Ben popped my cherry.

I shook my head and got up from the toilet and went to take a shower.

"Bennnnn" I yelled out for him.

No response

"Bennnnn" I yelled again

No response. So I got up and walked out the room going to the living room and looked around for him and I ain't see him.

"Where Ben at" I spoke up

"He left" 3 responded

"Where he go to"

"Fuck his ova bitch" kd said

"Nigga shut up" boomer smacked him upside his head.

"Stop playing fr where he at" I laughed

"Ion know he just said he was leaving, Ion keep tabs on him I ain't his bitch that's yo job" 3 shrugged going back on his phone.

"Fuck y'all useless ass niggas" I flicked them off going back to the room.

I called Ben as soon as I went in the room and it rang all the way through to voicemail. I called again bout three times and got no answer so I gave up and texted him then left out the house cuz I wasn't bout to be here with these niggas.

I decided to go back to aunt liv's house and chill.

I didn't have a car and I didn't want to Uber there so I just took Jayda's car. Ik she wouldn't mind cuz she out with someone anyway.

I was driving listen to music then stopped at chick-fil-a to get some fresh fries cuz they be banging, then kept going the way to aunt liv's house till I got a call from my brother when I was at a red light.

"Hey" Rashad spoke

"Hey big bro"

"I heard you in Cali why you ain't come see me"

"Ion know fr" i lied to him. I really ain't come see him cuz I was with Ben the whole time.

"Ord but I want to see you so can you come over"

"Yeah. . . Actually I can come over right now I don't got shit to do."

"Bet"

"Bye love you"

"Love you too sis" he said then hung up.