αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

It was a short story and I was satisfied with it! I didn't really want to leave it with a sad ending so I decided that making my readers behind on a sad note isn't very healthy!

Which is why I present to you: Offspring!

It could've been rebirth or regrowth but hey, sounds good? Anyways, I'm just here to tell you guys that I'm really happy that you read this book and I would appreciate votes and comments!

I wanna know what you guys think of the whole story and how it was! If you can, I hope this story can be shared to other bakudeku fans or anyone! The more, the merrier!

If you want more bakudeku fanfics, then you can check some out in my account. I have some ideas for bakudeku fanfics but there are only some that have been published.

Also, I know this note is very long and I'm very glad you kept up with it so here's a cookie! 🍪

If you want, you could ask questions (maybe I'll publish a Q&A chapter!) of the story and I may think of some ideas of continuing this story with a sequel but it's only a maybe!

Thank you and enjoy your day!

P.S. I wrote this for my ELA writing piece XD, I'm not done with it yet tho! Just hoping my classmates will like the story.