"I feel like we're being watched. I had the same feeling when we walked to the cafe." I said as I looked around.

"If he is watching us, that's all he will be able to do. I won't let him hurt you anymore Addy." He said brushing his lips along my knuckles that he brought up to his mouth. I nodded not trusting my voice. He wrapped his arm around me and we carried on walking back to work.

Once back at work we had an hour and a half till the meeting with Olivia's parents. I got on with typing up the notes I took in this mornings meeting in a file on the laptop. I had just finished typing them up when there was a knock on my door, it opened slightly and Brax walked in. "Olivia's parents have just got here, there in the meeting room already." He mumbled.

"Ok, is Olivia with them?" I asked avoiding eye contact with him.

"I don't know. Stef settled them in the meeting room then phoned me to say they were in there but there was no mention of Olivia."

I saved the work I had completed to the file and shut my laptop. Getting up from my chair I walked towards Brax standing by the door. He cupped my cheek and leaned in, his lips on mine in a deep, passionate, searing kiss. "I'm with you." He said leaning his forehead on mine.

The kiss was different to the ones we have had and we have had many kisses. To me this kiss seemed like a goodbye kiss, I don't know.

Was it his way of saying goodbye?!

We walked silently to the meeting room, Brax opened the door and held it open for me. Walking into the room, Olivia was in there with an older man and an older woman.

Fucking wonderful!

"Who's she?" Olivia's mother sneered with a scowl on her face.

"I'm Addison, Brax's personal assistant." I replied.

"Brax you don't need a babysitter. She can go." Olivia said.

"This is a meeting so Addison is staying. What did you want to talk about?" He asked as we sat down opposite Olivia and her parents.

"We want to know why you broke it off with Olivia. You know this wasn't part of our agreement Brax." Maureen, Olivia's mother snarled not happy that Brax didn't want to be with Olivia.

"There was no agreement to begin with Maureen. Olivia and I.... it's not going to work. We were never in a relationship to begin with." He said with confidence.

"What do you mean Brax? You and Olivia are perfect for each other." Dave, Olivia's father said.

"I mean that me and Olivia will never work. I don't want to be with in a relationship with her." He replied to Dave. Olivia's face dropped and her scowl was evident on her face.

"You're fucking your assistant!" Olivia snarled.

"Excuse me?" Brax said.

"You heard me." Olivia said angrily.

"I'm not fucking my assistant. However I am in a relationship with Addison." Brax said as he held my hand in his under the table.

Olivia slammed her hand down on the table in anger. "Why her? It should be me. She's nothing compared to me Brax."

"She's everything compared to you but I don't have to justify my relationship with Addison to you. You just need to know that, you and I, isn't going to happen and will never happen." He said squeezing my hand slightly.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Brax. Mixing business with pleasure. You know this won't last." Maureen said gesturing between Brax and I. "She's probably using you for money."