Reunited!

The day following Sultan Mustafa's dethronement many events took place. 

Sehzade Osman became the Sultanum.

Kosem Sultan along with Halime Sultan were banished from Topkapi palace.

Humashah sultan was made incharge of the all affairs of the harem.

 Sultan Mustafa was once again imprisoned into the Golden Cage.  Aisha was devastated by this news and felt betrayed by Sultan Osman, not that she ever had faith in him, but it was still a blow to her.

As for me, considering that in less than a day so many events had happened I didn't even know how to even see Sehzade Mehmed.

I am his consort. I have a right to demand to see him. 

He lost his father and instead of mourning his death he spent his time in a cage then he was nearly executed after which his brother whom he hates was enthroned and his birth mother was banished. How can you be selfish?

Because I love him. I can be selfish because I love him.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk over to Mehmed's room I realized how tense my body feels. It almost annoys me that every time I have to walk to Sehzade Mehmed's room I feel this tension in my heart. 

I knock on his door and wait for a moment. 

Mehmed answers that I can enter. 

As I enter the doors, Mehmed turns around to meet my eyes I can sense the shock on his face. He rushes over to me and carefully touches me as if I would break if he pressed any harder. 

"Clarisse?" He questions under his breath, "I thought you..." He doesn't dare to finish his sentence. He just hold me and cup my face and scans me over and over as if his answers will suddenly appear.

His stare. The way he holds me. The concern he shows. My heart feels so happy to see someone look at me like the way he does that before he can say another word, before I can explain anything, I find my arms around his neck and my lips against his. 

I find myself kissing him passionately, in desperation, in fear. 

He breaks away from the kiss and asks me in a serious commanding tone, "Are you hurt? How could you risk your life? I was losing my mind over what happened to you and..."

At that point I wasn't listening to him, I wanted him in that moment so I didn't care what he had to say, I just grab him with force and push him onto the bed and before he can say another word I begin kissing him again. 

This time Mehmed doesn't bother resisting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, we lie on his bed and I tell him everything that had happened while he was imprisoned. 

"Osman mentioned that he met you. You must have left quite an impression on him." I sense jealously in his tone.

I sit a bit up and turn my face towards him, "Meaning?"  

"Nothing." Mehmed replies without making any eye contact. 

I realized in retrospect that I should have pushed him to explain his comment but at that point I had to return to my duties. So I left the comment at that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I return from Mehmed's room I meet Jannat in the hallway. 

"Where were you? I have been looking for you all over." 

"What is it?" I respond slightly taken back.

"Osman Sultan wants to see you." Jannat responds.

"What? Why?" I asked worried.

"Hurry, there is no time to explain anything." Jannat replies as she grabs my arm and takes me towards the Sultan's chambers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

Not my best writing or my best chapter. (I know...)

Sorry guys!! 

However a great storm is about to begin so continue reading my story and supporting me.