Chapter 2

Bradley's P.O.V.

First day of Senior year! I have to look hot for my next prospect!

After breaking up with the most beautiful and sexy country girl, Jane Stewart, I'm so excited on who's girl will I be playing next!

I'm Bradley Williams, 17. The school's Bad Boy-slash-Play Boy! I love to be that way, I love how girls crawling after me, and the way they fall on my charms just seem so enjoying! I didn't break their hearts! No sir. They choose to be that way. I didn't want them to fall for me, they just did. And I was kind of a gentleman, really. When a girl told me she love me or even when I think she's already falling for me, I gave her a chance to enter my life but only on my room. I don't believe on Love.. Pfft! Did it even exist? Love is just a stupid word with no meaning, for me.

Before I stood up my bouncy bed and face the world, I have to call Brent, my bestfriend.

Brent Carlton has been with me since kindergarten. He's quiet a ladies killer too. He's been my partner on everything--- like on badminton, yeah we love badminton it was our hobby and we play on doubles. And the most things that we've been parters on, is of course, our experties, girls on bed. Oh yeah!--- We have so many things in common, not just our hobby but we both have blue eyes and a perfect pointed jaw line. Some of our friends suspects us as brothers, biological brothers. But we're not.

He finally picks up, "Yo man! Wazzap?" I exclaimed.

But I don't expect his response, he groaned, "Man, lower your voice!" He scolded whispering.

I scrunched my face, I really don't get him. Then suddenly, I hear a girl's moan on the other line. I was puzzled.

"Oh-hoh-hoo!" I chuckled, "Who's that chick now?" I asked and bit my lower lip, waiting for his answer.

I heared some indistinct static on the other line and after a second it was gone, "It's Carmen! Carmen Johnson?" he exclaimed.

"What? Carmen Johnson? The school's freaky genius?" I asked.

"Yup! Man, she's good!" He said dreamingly.

"B-but.. H-how? S-she's a nerd! She's conservative as we all know!" I asked as I pull myself up and sat on my bouncy bed,indian style.

"I know, but damn! That girl has some hidden tiger inside of her! If you only saw her last night.. she was just so..urgh! Know what I mean?" He chuckled.

"Wow, you got it bigtime huh?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, we had two rounds actually!" He firmly said.

That last statement of him made my mouth hangged open, "Seriously? Oh man, you suck!" If we were talking right now in person, I'd probably throw my pillow at him!

He chuckled, "I know, you can't tell on her innocent façade!" I can feel him shook his head.

"Yeah, so you're her first?" I asked. Well, for a girl like Carmen, I think my friend was her first shot!

"Well, that was what I was wondering man! Because eventually, I wasn't her first!" He said.

I gasped, "No way? Really?"

"Yup!" He answered popping the 'P'

I shook my head, "Silent Bitches.."

"Yeah, yeah.. so, why you called?" He asked.

"I just wanna ask you if you have some plan this year? I mean, it's our last year on high school, come'on! We have to pour it all up, right? So we have to give it a big blast this year, what do 'yah think?" I slid myself down my bed and pace back and forth on my blue painted room with just my sweat pants on.