Chapter 3

Gabriela's P.O.V.

Bradley Williams?

I looked behind me, maybe he's talking to someone. Not me. But I found no one, just some quiet lockers on each corners.

I looked back at him and he never took his blue eyes at me and the way he grins, it just so weird. I feel like, I have some dirt on my face or something.

"Uh.. are you talking to me?" I asked, my index finger pointing at my chest.

He fakely look around and right back at me, "There's no one else here." he slid his hands on his pocket and smirk at me, "So I guess, I was clearly and obviously talking to you.." His smirk turned into a cute smile and winked.

What a flirt!

I shook my head and took my eyes off him! I just don't like the way he talks to someone— not that he talks to me before but, he's Bradley Williams, for Pete's sake!

"What do you want Williams?" I asked, getting some interest at my books.

"Uhm.. uh- you-uhm.." I heared him stuttered which made me look at him— Bradley Williams? Stuttering? So much of Sweet tongue-slash-Play Boy person.

I furrowed my eyesbrows at him. He seemed to be confused on what to say.

"You can't get girls when you're stuttering Williams!" I teased.

He sighed, "Well uhm- all I want to say is-uhm-" He stuttered again, I just rolled my eyes, "Uhm- are those books?" he asked with a relief, pointing at my books on my hand.

"Uh, no? These are just papers bined with each other." I retorted sarcastically.

He chuckled, "You're so funny Benson.."

I just stared at him with my poker face. I'm still wondering in his presence today, did he skip his breakfast?

I scrunch my face at him, "You are so weird, Williams!" I shook my head and slammed my locker close.

I started to walk passed him but his cold hand stopped me by grabbing my arm.

I looked up with my eyebrows knitted and he was rubbing the back of his neck, "Look Bradley, if you are just trying to annoy me.. then drop it! I'm getting late for class and so are you! So just find some perfect time to annoy the living shit out of me! 'kay?" I shoved my arm off his hands and started walking.

I didn't know where I got those words but I think they helped.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

I was walking to the school's corridor. Peacefully. Everyone was on class already. And me on the other hand will be late for my first class. Chemistry.

In the middle of my peaceful walk, I heared footsteps running closer to me. I looked back and found— I groaned, it's Bradley Williams again.

"Wait up Benson!" He yelled as he catch his breath, "Man, you walked fast!" He clutch his chest while panting with his other hand on his knees.

"What do you really want Williams? My books? Oh, it's your first time to saw a book this close? How pathetic!" I rolled my eyes and turn my back at him.

I was about to walk but a strong hand grabbed my arms and pasted my back on the wall.

"What the hell Williams!" I whisper-yelled at him while his both hands on my shoulders pushing me against the wall.

He smirked— some girls might melt on the way he smirks, but I can't blame them. This guy is like a son of a Greek God! But, no matter what he looks like, it's the attitude and behaviour that counts. For me. I really don't get how girls drool over a hot guy like Bradley, when it's attitude are full of grease!