Prologue

Love is not a game, it shouldn't be! Love is a feeling that can never be played nor take advantage of it! Love is a serious emotion that can only be felt for someone very special to you!

But falling in love can be risky! Sometimes the one you fell inlove doesn't love you back or they love you for their own sake!

The worst feeling of being inlove is knowing that, the person you love doesn't even believe in that thing. They only say they love you, just to fool you and to make you feel stupid! They give all their efforts, their sweet words and unforgettable affections! But the truth is, they never love you at all!

But love can change a person. Even a devil can turn into an angel! But that thing is called True Love.

True Love is hard to find. But as long as you found it, you better keep it! Because not all people has the chance to feel it.

But it's not about finding your True Love. Because Love is not something you can find. Love is something that will find you.

Hey Guys! Welcome to my second book! ;)

Hope you'll enjoy reading this one. And I really am sorry if I can't update faster on this book. I'm still working on my first book so I'm trying to balance my time for this. Hope you'll understand :)

And I hope you'll spare me with your loving VOTES! Thank you so much! ;)

~StrawberryLove<3