Chapter 1

Gabriela's P.O.V.

"Gabriela, you should cheer up! It's the first day of Senior year, aren't you excited?" My mom's beautiful brown eyes sparks at me. Well, most of the time, people told us that we were just like sisters--- not just because we treated each other as sisters but, my Mom's aura doesn't look like she's on 50's!--- she still looks young and blooming!

I yawned, "Mom, I don't think I'm ready for it!"

She shook her head, "Don't say that honey! You were so excited for school, usually, remember? What happened?" She asked with her soft and calm voice.

"Nothing Mom, I just feel tired." I stretched my back.

I hear a beep coming from the microwave which makes Mom jumped a little and immediately put some pot holder on her hands.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked her while she's getting the hot bowl out of the microwave.

"Macaroni with cheese and cream!" She answered while serving it on our glass table.

"Mom?" I sighed.

I still don't know why she never understands that I hate macaroni!

"Gabriela honey, you should try it first! There's no harm on trying? Right?" She hand me over a spoon and fork and put some hot macaroni on my plate.

"Wait?!" I stopped her, "Can I have some cereals instead? I really can't take it.." I shook my head.

"You sure you don't want this? I made it for you.." She said with her puppy brown eyes, obviously trying to encourage me to eat her macaroni.

I smiled, "Fine, I'll give it a little wave!"

She flashed a grin and put some macaronies on my plate, "I'll get your cereals!" She said as she opened our drawer of cereals.

"Thanks Mom!" I grinned at her and landed my eyes on the Macaroni on my plate, "Okay little fella! Be good to me!" I muttered and took a deep breath. I inhale the spoon full of Macaroni! I try to devour and finish it all but, I think I'm gonna throw up!

I'm not exaggerating, Macaroni really made me sick! They didn't sound very pleasant on my taste buds!

Mom was busy making my cereals so I hurridly stood up and ran to our kitchen sink! And yes, I threw up!

I hurridly washed my mouth and get back on the table before Mom caught me throwing up her Macaroni!

"Okay, here you go.." She smiled at me as she put the bowl of cereals in front of me.

I grinned at her and act as nothing happened!

I devour my cereals immediately, "Thanks Mom! Your the best!"

She pressed her lips together in a smile, "I know Honey.." I continued eating till I heared her gasped, "Oh My God! You ate the whole thing?" She whisper-yelled holding the empty plate. I nodded, "I'm so proud of you! Wait? You didn't throw it up, right?" She look at me, trying to read my mind.

I shook my head hesitately, "Of course not Mom!" I lied.

She sighed, "Thank God!"

I finished my cereals and put it on the kitchen sink.

"You ready?" Mom asked excitingly.

I nodded, "I'll just go and get my things.."

I jogged upstairs and into my pink room with floral designs on it's wall. I love flowers so much especially pink roses, they're my favorite.

I grabbed my bag beside my mirror but I stopped when I saw my reflection.

I studied my aura today, I was wearing my favorite pink hoodie and my short pants with a pair of black sneakers. My brown hair--- which I inherit from my Mom---was on a perfect ponytail with my nerdy eye glasses. This is what I look everyday.