Drunk Night (Jimin x Reader)

Start from the beginning

You started to pout and you pulled on his arm like a child. "Jimin, I'm horny."

He stared at you, shocked at what words came out of your mouth. "What did you just say?"

You pouted even more. "Did you not hear me? I said I'm horny~" You said, extending the ending.

Jimin became flustered as you said the words again. "I thought you wanted to wait until we're close to engagement or after we get married."

You pulled on the collar of his shirt, bringing his face closer to yours. "We can do it a lot more when that time comes." You said seductively.

You winked as you moved away from him. You bit your lip and looked him up and down. Jimin gulped, nervous about your sudden change in attitude. "H-How about you wait in our room? I'll be there in a minute."

You started to walk to your shared bedroom with him, but stopped. "I'll be ready." You said, giggling as you started walking again.

Jimin went up to the half-drunken boys pissed off. "What did you guys do to (Y/N)?"

Namjoon shrugged. "We didn't do anything."

Jimin looked around at the other boys, who just shrugged. He looked around the living room. On the shelves, behind their backs, and under the couches. But, it wasn't anywhere. There was only one place he didn't look at.

Under Yoongi's sleeping figure.

Jimin began to slowly sweat in fear as he approached him. He carefully lifted Yoongi's body off the couch to find an empty vodka bottle. He turned around, dropping Yoongi back onto the couchand swiftly picking up the bottle. "What is this?"

All the boys, excluding Yoongi, looked at the bottle horrified. "We didn't do anything." They all said at the same time.

"Did you guys spike her drink?" Jimin asked angrily.

They all stared at the bottle in horror. They forgot they put the bottle there. And, that meant more angry Jimin. They all sat silently. Jimin sighed. "Look, I don't know why you guys did this, but you know that (Y/N) doesn't get drunk. She doesn't even drink alcohol. I'll talk to her in the morning, when she's sober." He said, before walking to his room, where you were waiting.

He opened the door to find you sitting on the bed, only wearing your bra and underwear. Jimin quickly looked away shyly. "(Y-Y/N), you should p-put your clothes b-back on." Jimin stuttered out, seeing your perfect body for the first time.

"Why?" You asked, pouting like baby.

"I promised your sober-self that I wouldn't do anything like this without your permission." Jimin said, smiling at the memory of you telling him this.

"But, you have my permission." You said, batting your eyes.

"I may have your permission, but you're drunk. That doesn't count as a valid consent. Only when you're sober, then I'll ask." Jimin said, slowly looking up.

He began to walk closer to you, making you blush slightly. He put a hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. He leaned in, going to kiss you. You waited patiently as slowly moved closer and your lips touched. It was a quick kiss, however, and he pulled away after two seconds. You looked up at him, disappointed. "I got excited. Don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing. I wasn't going to do anything else, anyway." He said, pushing you gently so you could lay down.

You yawned and felt tiredness take over your body. "You're no fun, Jimin." You said before falling into a deep sleep.

Jimin smiled at your sleeping form. He went to his dresser and got one of his hoodies and put it on you. He took off his own shirt and crawled in beside you. He kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, baby." And, he fell asleep.